Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

Don't no much about history. But I do no that the members hate H. And that is why fat smelly Tim will eat fast Eddie and crew up. And Eddie will be back on the truck. Vinny p. Is all ready stirring up :censored2: in Island City. And Criss w. The same. Members hate DAnny M. Because he is a bull :censored2:er. The end is near for fast Eddie and crew. Their no leaders. Too bad so sorry. Just like Tim he's no leader he's got TDU. Does it matter who's in their the members are done. Mark my words Eddie and crew lose delegates election. Because of H and Kane.
H got 873 votes last time.

Tim.s taking it on the chin lol

Attachments

• IMG_5205.jpg
    IMG_5205.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 259

804 Truth

This is about the most on the money post I've seen on these forums... BRAVO !!! How about the BBQ at the union hall last Friday... Plenty of booze from what I've heard... Party time !!! Fun and games and no leadership !!!

804 Truth

All of the above are done! And will never be elected official again except fat man Tim if he says around for the next election. Fast Eddie is done. Billy B. Is small potatoes. No juice no personality no skills just an :censored2: and Howie puppet. I'm your puppet Pete M. Done. Rocky just a dope. Angelo G. Done. J.R. Just piece of :censored2:. The rest done. Don't matter. Easy Eddie and crew done after they lose delegates election H will drop them like a bad habit. Eddie knows notting and has no balls. Mark J. Out of Foster already Falco was slapping him around. Danny B. Out east way to go fifty guys laid off on your watch. Big Ego no brains. Tim will be back and so will TDU. It's a no brainier Fast Eddie will be gone soon. The Kane's aren't going to keep them strong. They are just going to suck them dry. Bye bye Fast Eddie that was fast.
This is about the most on the money post I've seen on these forums... BRAVO !!! How about the BBQ at the union hall last Friday... Plenty of booze from what I've heard... Party time !!! Fun and games and no leadership !!!

I spoke with a person close to a former executive board member of local 804 here in nyc. Apparently all of the former board members may be in trouble for taking 250 thousand dollars of the members money without the members knowing about it. Big Tim may not be Sec tres if this is true ! Still developing

image.jpeg
I spoke with a person close to a former executive board member of local 804 here in nyc. Apparently all of the former board members may be in trouble for taking 250 thousand dollars of the members money without the members knowing about it. Big Tim may not be Sec tres if this is true ! Still developing
I'll bet you Timmy spent some of it on a couple dozen of these!

804 member

The former ex board is claiming that it is vacation pay that they didn't take.

The former ex board is claiming that it is vacation pay that they didn't take.
From what I can gather they didn't have an executive board meeting and or a membership meeting to get permission to take the 250 thousand dollars by the way Tim.S received 25 thousand of the 250 still developing.

From what I can gather they didn't have an executive board meeting and or a membership meeting to get permission to take the 250 thousand dollars by the way Tim.S received 25 thousand of the 250 still developing.
Prison time should be the penalty for stealing the members money! Enough of these fat cats stealing from the members.