Union Politics - 804 members coming soon agitator 2

View attachment 91912
I'll bet you Timmy spent some of it on a
The former ex board is claiming that it is vacation pay that they didn't take.
I'm being told Big Tim.s has ask for his Attorney and he's not answering anymore questions! Lol His team is following suit for the most part. The old V.p Pistol Pete is looking worried these days those Albany runs may just become permanent

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'm being told Big Tim.s has ask for his Attorney and he's not answering anymore questions! Lol His team is following suit for the most part. The old V.p Pistol Pete is looking worried these days those Albany runs may just become permanent

How tough can it be to go up and down 87?

Is there any misdealings with food?

Gimme Danger

My old administration cashed out unused vacation time. My understanding is that it's fairly common practice. In fact, it may be a state law to be paid unused, accrued vacation time at termination of employment.

Brown Spider

My old administration cashed out unused vacation time. My understanding is that it's fairly common practice. In fact, it may be a state law to be paid unused, accrued vacation time at termination of employment.

It can be done in Local 804 "in extraordinary circumstances, as determined by the Principal Officer and reported to the membership."

Local 804 Bylaws. Article 15, Section 5 b) (2)

It can be done in Local 804 "in extraordinary circumstances, as determined by the Principal Officer and reported to the membership." I'm a 804 member and Big Tim never reported anything to the membership and he should have known better to pay out 250 thousand dollars without consulting with the I.B.T for guidance. If you a lay person can go to local 804 bylaws and find what should be done then of course Big Tim knew all about it.

Brown Spider

WTF! Did you intentionally incorporate your post into mine to make it appear that I was alleging that Tim "never reported anything to the membership"? I simply tried to clarify the issue by citing the 804 bylaws relevant to the issue. Tim had the authority to make the decision. PERIOD! I have no idea if he reported that decision to the membership as required! I can only assume that he did and I, unlike you, don't have a dog in that fight. Why don't you ask him? He may have reported it at a monthly meeting, on the 804 website, in a newsletter or at building visits! You're entitled to an answer. You're not entitled to hijack someone's post!

WTF! Did you intentionally incorporate your post into mine to make it appear that I was alleging that Tim "never reported anything to the membership"? I simply tried to clarify the issue by citing the 804 bylaws relevant to the issue. Tim had the authority to make the decision. PERIOD! I have no idea if he reported that decision to the membership as required! I can only assume that he did and I, unlike you, don't have a dog in that fight. Why don't you ask him? He may have reported it at a monthly meeting, on the 804 website, in a newsletter or at building visits! You're entitled to an answer. You're not entitled to hijack someone's post!
You're assuming things you know nothing about! The Big guyTim.s who you're defending so hard didn't report anything to the membership. Sour grapes on your part. If your unsure about something you get guidance from the I.B.T especially when the members money is involved! And stop posting and talking things you know nothing about. And tell Big Tim.s you tried but it's tough out here lol.

Stop quoting laws that don't exist to help protect a crooked Teamster.

Brown Spider

You're assuming things you know nothing about! The Big guyTim.s who you're defending so hard didn't report anything to the membership. Sour grapes on your part. If your unsure about something you get guidance from the I.B.T especially when the members money is involved! And stop posting and talking things you know nothing about. And tell Big Tim.s you tried but it's tough out here lol.

You need a lot of help with reading retention. I was not defending or accusing Tim. I simply pointed out the bylaw provision that addressed the issue without offering an opinion. It is a bit surprising that you, as an 804 member, are not even familiar with your own bylaws. You're on your own Troll...I've got you on IGNORE.

It can be done in Local 804 "in extraordinary circumstances, as determined by the Principal Officer and reported to the membership."
I know the bylaws and let me repeat he didn't get permission and or report to the membership. Stop crying.

804 member

But keep in mind that they are claiming is unpaid vacation but if they didn't use their vacations then where were they?

I'm not saying all of them weren't around but they couldn't account for a few of their group when they were missing.

Big Tim.s hit the mic at our last general membership meeting wow I actually miss getting lied too he does it so well. In other news I attended our former trustee Neil. O wife's funeral may God bless you brother stay strong for Martha.

BIG.T.s campaign stop on long Island last weekend was a complete failure! 52 people showed up to hear from the Big guy! Whew that's gotta hurt lol

Local 804 executive board hosted a bbq slash picnic at the hall over the weekend and only 30 members showed up! Still developing.