Union Politics and Our Contract

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Please do not get me started with TDU. Ken P is praying on the fears of the weak with his pyramid scheme. Any organization that divides us is the antithesis of Teamster! He is so against multiple salaries yet he collects multiple salaries himself and hides his LM2's. He's so for the "democratic" process of electing officials, when was the last time he held a TDU executive election...NEVER. He and his executives are not even Teamsters. He hasn't paid dues since 1974. I could go on for days about the research I've done on that antiunion social communistic organization of Termites Destroying Unions. Ask yourself one question......What is Paff's vested interest in pursuing the multilevel marketing scheme like TDU. He can't be IBT president cuz he isn't a Teamster, so it's not Power. So it must be money!

Let me guess: you're a Hoffa supporter?

InsideUPS

Inthegame,

Thank you for your comments and "critical skilled independent thinking". The one item I do have to correct you on is your "assumption" that it was my intention to start a political debate. Pure and simple, my intention was to collect and analyze the thoughts of individuals here on BrownCafe. I am NOT here to get "likes" because I truly do not care if someone does not "like" the topics I bring up or comment on....blah..blah..blah.. lol

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f39/union-politics-our-contract-348704/index2.html#ixzz2LhSnhAs2

That's it, you've used up your word allotment for the month. No more posting for you til March. Future excess word violation will require me to sew mittens on your voodoo doll thereby allowing totally non-sensical posts such as "asdfghjk or qwertyuio"...

........................./´¯/)
......................,/¯..//
...................../..../ /
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´(..´......,~/'...')
.........\.................\:wink2:/..../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\

o1.jpgk1.jpg
o1.jpg
k1.jpg

Last edited:

stink219

Let me guess: you're a Hoffa supporter?
Of course I'm a Hoffa supporter. And most people are. Am a hall supporter. And the future of our union in Sean O'Brian. If you think he is the decision maker in our contract, your wrong. Hoffa is the figure head of our union. Do I agree with every decision he made? No. But it seems TDU has been bitter with him since 98. Wonder why.

menotyou

bella amicizia
........................./´¯/)
......................,/¯..//
...................../..../ /
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´(..´......,~/'...')
.........\.................\:wink2:/..../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\
Freaking awesome!

BROWNHOG

Ups attacking the unionizes middle class and retirees ? Thats rich. You your right. Ups is just like bank of america,gm, united technologies, fed ex, the post office, 2000 trucking companies long gone ,boeing,chrysler,citibank.hostess,enron..and a host of other large corporate companies. Oh wait ? Ups asked for how much in contract relief during the last 8 years ?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Of course I'm a Hoffa supporter. And most people are. Am a hall supporter. And the future of our union in Sean O'Brian. If you think he is the decision maker in our contract, your wrong. Hoffa is the figure head of our union. Do I agree with every decision he made? No. But it seems TDU has been bitter with him since 98. Wonder why.

hall is fantastic,we are very fortunate to have this man negotiating for us.
I had a chance to speak with Sean O'Brian this morning and he is one sharp guy.i was VERY impressed with him.From what I have read of him online I am inclined to agree he IS the future of the Union,and I am very glad we have such leadership

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I had a chance to speak with Sean O'Brian this morning and he is one sharp guy.i was VERY impressed with him.From what I have read of him online I am inclined to agree he IS the future of the Union,and I am very glad we have such leadership
Be very careful about what you wish for.

stink219

Be very careful about what you wish for.
Why is that? Because Sean had the highest vote count out of any person on the slate? He even beat out Hoffa.
The guy is a refreshing stance of old school in your face union. Who would you rather run your union?