Union Politics - Anti-H**** '707 UNITED TEAMSTERS SLATE' wins local election!!!!!!

Hofficer Hater

The anti-awful "707 UNITED TEAMSTERS SLATE" has just defeated the incumbent pro-awful slate in New York.

Local 707 is in majority made up of freight members.

Congratulations to brother John K, his slate and the 707 members who had the courage to vote against concessions, corruption but more so awful loyalists!

Hofficer Hater

Kevin M decided not to show to his local election. I guess the Boston Bully and the Belly Button Thug had no influence. The members said bye bye junior incumbents. Haha! Good day to be a teamster.

Evil

Local 186 in Southern California will be the next old guard local to go reform next month. The two opposing slates joined and Bill E knows he is toast!

It will be the first openly anti-awful local in Southern California since Ed Mireles out of 952 17 years ago.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
The anti-awful "707 UNITED TEAMSTERS SLATE" has just defeated the incumbent pro-awful slate in New York.

Local 707 is in majority made up of freight members.

Congratulations to brother John K, his slate and the 707 members who had the courage to vote against concessions, corruption but more so awful loyalists!
What are these concessions that you speak of? I can not recall of any in my local.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
4 year progression to name one... Shall I continue.... How's the coat doing ... Sheep...
I have not been in progression for close to 30 years. Part-timers could change the language if they would only vote. If they don't care, why should I? Circle of Honor Jacket fits fine!
Please do continue. Is that all you got?

anHOURover

I have not been in progression for close to 30 years. Part-timers could change the language if they would only vote. If they don't care, why should I? Circle of Honor Jacket fits fine!
Please do continue. Is that all you got?
It's a concession .. That's what you asked for... Here's another. ... Smaller and split raises... When is your visit to the slaughter house?

804brown

Kevin M decided not to show to his local election. I guess the Boston Bully and the Belly Button Thug had no influence. The members said bye bye junior incumbents. Haha! Good day to be a teamster.
Kevin M ran for office last year on Long Island for some local political race. Its great to see labor actually running one of their own...BUT HE RAN AS A REPUBLICAN! Yuck...what the friend...!