Union Politics - Brainwashing convention in cleveland....

anHOURover

Well it's time for the annual $500 entry fee Tdu convention this weekend ! to any who is going for the first time you might want to skip the dinner.. The food is subpar and the begging starts as soon as soon as you take your first bite. They got the begging down to a science! You already are a members $$ , you pay $500 to attend and then they want more $$ from you. I'm not talking about a few $s either!! Some of the brainwashed are giving thousands!! My last words ... Enjoy the convention and maybe there will be an Alexandra (sandy) sighting

hyena

Well it's time for the annual $500 entry fee Tdu convention this weekend ! to any who is going for the first time you might want to skip the dinner.. The food is subpar and the begging starts as soon as soon as you take your first bite. They got the begging down to a science! You already are a members $$ , you pay $500 to attend and then they want more $$ from you. I'm not talking about a few $s either!! Some of the brainwashed are giving thousands!! My last words ... Enjoy the convention and maybe there will be an Alexandra (sandy) sighting
Sounds like Scientology lol

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Well it's time for the annual $500 entry fee Tdu convention this weekend ! to any who is going for the first time you might want to skip the dinner.. The food is subpar and the begging starts as soon as soon as you take your first bite. They got the begging down to a science! You already are a members $$ , you pay $500 to attend and then they want more $$ from you. I'm not talking about a few $s either!! Some of the brainwashed are giving thousands!!

You sound like a (disgruntled) member. :biggrin:

Maybe there will be an Alexandra (sandy) sighting

Who would care ?

Besides, the leghumpers'.

Relevance.... past her, a long time ago.

-Bug-

anHOURover

So you know the TDU is garbage. Yet don't like the current administration. So who will you vote for?
I've stated before I would vote for anyone after what the current leadership did you myself. I understand why some voted yes but they do not have to live with change that my whole local does. It's just not fair what was done to us

Hofficer Hater

Not sure we're you're getting $500, but I didn't pay a dime.

Hofficer Hater

I guess the 40+ principal officers that are here and backedJunior last time got brainwashed 4 years later. They are the loudest and most outspoken against JR.

Gee I wonder why they've decided to jump ship on the lawyer now?

anHOURover

Not sure we're you're getting $500, but I didn't pay a dime.
The only way you didn't pay the entry fee is if you are running the workshop or speaking at the convention. There is an entry fee and YOU know it!! Even then they try to strong arm you and still charge the fee. How much are you giving at the dinner tonight? Tell us Sam???

anHOURover

I guess the 40+ principal officers that are here and backedJunior last time got brainwashed 4 years later. They are the loudest and most outspoken against JR.

Gee I wonder why they've decided to jump ship on the lawyer now?
everyone except a few SELLOUTS on here can see it's time for a new direction. I would like a better choice BUT looks like Tim is my man. He's got my vote. The lawyer has screwed us 1 too many times

The only way you didn't pay the entry fee is if you are running the workshop or speaking at the convention. There is an entry fee and YOU know it!! Even then they try to strong arm you and still charge the fee. How much are you giving at the dinner tonight? Tell us Sam???
Maybe he's ken p. If he is it would explain a lot.