Union Politics - From 1.7 million to under 1.3 million members!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
How hard do Unions fight to sign up folks in RTW states? Do they offer anything better, or fight to reduce union dues?

Who is a rat that I love? You love the destruction of the Teamsters and should be banned from posting on union issues. Why don't you stick to UPS partner issues? You obviously have sold out solidarity. Waste of a member. Can't wait to see you in Vegas.
I know people that know him. They told me all about him. He actually tried to go into management after he lost his election. They wouldn't take him.

image.png
image.png
LEAD BELLY.
Since we are throwing insults you are a republican who supports RTW and being anti union.
image.png
If a guy like you doesn't like me that makes me feel real good. I'm very pro union. I spend a lot of time going at the GOP and a guy like you not liking me is like icing on a piece of cake when I can't have icing because of high cholesterol and my wife's not watching me at the moment. I would sleep very well at night knowing you hate my guts. :)

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I do love that guy. However, he is farthest from a rat. And he is also the antithesis of Realbrown1. @Lead Belly is a true unionist, loyal to the true cause. He is no phony. And he is a pretty damn tough SOB. I would stand with one of him over 1 million of you every single time.
He RATTED out Teamsters to administrators of this site.

He is by definition, a RAT.

He is a RAT.

And you find it OK to be associated with a KNOWN RAT.

You are not a true Teamster.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Well, his name is Kochbrown1
Or
ScottWalkerbrown1
Or
Walmartbrown1
Or
TDUbrown1
Or
LaFollettebrown1

He is just mad at the world because people in his local didn't buy his BS.
Playing make believe again?

The more you guess about me, the funnier you seem.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
How hard do Unions fight to sign up folks in RTW states? Do they offer anything better, or fight to reduce union dues?
I was never asked whether or not I wanted to join the union in the 18 months I was an hourly. I never even got a union mailing showing the benefits. Two of my guys have been here 3+ years and they have had the same experience.