Union Politics - H -O goon starts trouble

Teamster for life

That's there motive bully and intimidation! That's not happening in local 251 ! We finally have right to voice our opinions and back with old guard if you did you would have to watch your back ! If you ask questions they would say you are lucky you got a job PAL ! We're are they now !

Takeback251

Oh please. Wtf do you call that BS down there today? The guys got a legit issue on the floor, questions for the BA and Sec Tres. Neither of which have the decency to address him. Instead they send the "contract Negotiator " up there to throw the whole convo off track lol. Guy had NOTHING to do with the issue. Then grandpa comes out of the donut room and starts pushing the guy around. Nope, no intimidation there.

Takeback251

So true...

Attachments

• 1443400721496.jpg
    1443400721496.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 116
He said he was being ratted out by fellow teamster ! But in turn he was ratting out one too and blaming BA did nothing about it was way out of order for meeting dropping friend bombs with women there ! He should of been tossed
I can't believe you come an vent on this site. Everyone knows you are the business agent. Do you ever think anything through? Take a break before going off all half cocked. You want ups to suspend you again?

Upstate ,
People need to know Hoffa supporters are thugs and bullys
So you are getting the word out to the 14 people that frequent this site. What 251cafe wasn't a big enough platform. When I see you I won't even talk to you because you will probably call the cops. Go into a room find your junk and say I'm a man.

10 point

He said he was being ratted out by fellow teamster ! But in turn he was ratting out one too and blaming BA did nothing about it was way out of order for meeting dropping friend bombs with women there ! He should of been tossed

Who would bring their spouse and children to a union meeting?
Your kidding right?. You had a BA, an officer of the local up at that microphone today using language like a**hole and :censored2: bag (with women and children in the room oh my) , but you wanna give this 30 year loyal teamster a hard time because he lost his cool trying to explain onto obviously deaf ears, that his BA and another Teamster had sided with management against him? Your pathetic.
Sorry Upstate, there's not one mention about spouses in the op thread in any posts except yours.

10 point

Expect the unexpected at Union meetings for about twelve months or so.

It may not always be easy on the ears or for the faint of heart.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
That's there motive bully and intimidation! That's not happening in local 251 ! We finally have right to voice our opinions and back with old guard if you did you would have to watch your back ! If you ask questions they would say you are lucky you got a job PAL ! We're are they now !
Apparently having their rights violated by the new agents.