Union Politics - How much does S contribute to TDU?

LagunaBrown

I heard that TDU locals hide ways to get membership money to TDU in the form of classes, conventions ect... The IBT has full disclosure how do you check on TDU?

Evil

I heard that TDU locals hide ways to get membership money to TDU in the form of classes, conventions ect... The IBT has full disclosure how do you check on TDU?

Does Manny S in Oregon know you're a Hoffa supporter all of the the sudden and are begging to wear a red vest at the next convention?

Kelly knows you were the biggest Tim S supporter when you created the first two Reform 952 flyers.

Manny S was also the first TDU member out of 952. Are you talking smack on him now? He's gonna be ashamed of you now that you completely busted a 180 degree turn.

There's two words to describe what you are...sell-out!

anHOURover

I bet you can't find a penny local 89 gives to Tdu !! They are not Tdu. Now Tim on the other hand is a different story. Tdu embezzles $ out of 804

WeDon'tForget

To all who read this thread. A little info on the person who started it. He is and always will be TDU. He along with Edgar E and Mike D, was one of the founders of a group of guys that called themselves Reform 952. They were supported by TDU. He was very vocal about disagreeing with our current ST PK and the Old Guard leaders. In the first election that Reform 952 ran against PK , it was LagunaBrown that talked his fellow reformers to run but didn't have the huevos to do it himself. He refused to put his name on a flyer that had the names of all the steward that supported PK. His old BA said he was not shy when admitting that he would get his info from the TDU. Not much has changed from then to now except now LagunaBrown has been taught by his TDU BA to keep his TDU beliefs to himself. Along with that he has been given a couple treats like being taken to a Unity conference and wined and dined. He also has hopes of maybe getting hired one day and for that reason he has chosen to hide who he really is. He is no Teamster but a TDU opportunist . Mr Benedict Arnold

LagunaBrown

I wonder how much of your TDU donations went to make fliers, artwork, and organizing for the delegate convention. Sure is a big waste of money for a guy that can't win his local election.

LagunaBrown

You can post this nonsense that nobody cares about 1,000,000 more times and it wont change the fact your BOY lost his local election. Have a great night!