Union Politics - Local 952 Leadership Keeping Their Hands Clean Of H-hall Name

There wasn't any giveback in the healthcare. Lips was getting out of the healthcare business plain and simple. The did this with the machinists. It wasn't going to change. You calling it a consession is because you didn't understand. Just because we made 4 billy profit doesn't make it the end all ups makes tones in overall revenue so that profit albeit is impressive it's not what I should be with all the money coming in. There were other things coming my into play with competition that if I list you or someone will spin it as a giveback but in the world of business you can't kill the goose that lays a big golden egg for so many.

Instigator

Yea but I like me proven leadership that knows what it takes. So people like me gotta go with Hoffa & Hall. Plus we got Sean 0 b r I e n. That's the winning formula.
Proven Leadership - let's see

Giving up the right to strike in negotiations of the UPS contract

Imposing the concessionary UPS contract on the members even when the members voted NO

Negotiating a concessionary contract when UPS just posted 4.2 billion dollars in profit

Agreeing to a reduction in health care benefits for UPS employees

Implementing the UPS Freight contract because the IBT failed to negotiate an agreement that was ratified by the membership

Letting all freight companies subcontract while our own members are sitting at home

Implementing the Freight contracts because of a failure to be able to negotiate for the membership

Lying to the membership about the numbers of members in the IBT

Failing to organize

Overseen the collapse of Teamster Pension plans that will affect hundreds of thousands of Teamsters with reductions or loss of their hard earned pensions.

Proven leadership? I don't think so

Imposing the concessionary UPS contract on the members even when the members voted NO

Negotiating a concessionary contract when UPS just posted 4.2 billion dollars in profit

Implementing the UPS Freight contract because the IBT failed to negotiate an agreement that was ratified by the membership

Letting all freight companies subcontract while our own members are sitting at home

Implementing the Freight contracts because of a failure to be able to negotiate for the membership

Failing to organize

Overseen the collapse of Teamster Pension plans that will affect hundreds of thousands of Teamsters with reductions or loss of their hard earned pensions.

Dude I love ups part time employees but don't forget this. You are a part time employee. There's just some things you aren't going to understand. If Fred used you that's great but it's just that. Fred used you. Now get ready for your 3.5 hour day at let the big boys figure out stuff.

Last edited:

Instigator

Dude I love ups part time employees but don't forget this. You are a part time employee. There's just some things you aren't going to understand. If Fred used you that's great but it's just that. Fred used you. Now get ready for your 3.5 hour day at let the big boys figure out stuff.
Nice well thought out response to the issues - dude

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Nice well thought out response to the issues - dude
Keep giving those red x's I like them. When I see an uninformed guy lol me yourself I consider them a badge of honor. Did you ever show Fred that pic of his motorcycle I gave you or were you to intimidated to do so? Ask him why he out of car haul why your at it. What about his cell phone for every ups employee that he wanted ups to foot the dime for? Or the game he was playing about all his ups members getting paid once they got to a parking lot? You are a product of what Fred decides to spin on you. Don't work to hard for those three and a half hours today.

image.jpg
Oh yea by the way I saw a doctor today who said my benefits are the some of the best she's ever seen. Thanks hall for negotiating these benefits and the 100+k in pay I made last year. Thanks for setting it up so I can get any loan or go into any car dealership and buy any car I want. Thanks for the six plus vacations I have as well many many other things. Sorry for the ingrates and union officials who try and smear your good name for political gains. Good old Fred is as wishy washy as a 13 year old girl who got her feelings hurt like a spurned child asking someone to the middle school dance.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Failing to organize

All the TDU talking points.

The funniest one is "failing to organize".

That is just an absurd, ignorant statement.

-Bug-

Instigator

View attachment 49316 View attachment 49316 View attachment 49316 View attachment 49316
Keep giving those red x's I like them. When I see an uninformed guy lol me yourself I consider them a badge of honor. Did you ever show Fred that pic of his motorcycle I gave you or were you to intimidated to do so? Ask him why he out of car haul why your at it. What about his cell phone for every ups employee that he wanted ups to foot the dime for? Or the game he was playing about all his ups members getting paid once they got to a parking lot? You are a product of what Fred decides to spin on you. Don't work to hard for those three and a half hours today.
Funny you don't have a clue of what you are talking about. Remember I was on the negotiating Committee.
We never proposed UPS provide or pay for cell phones. You are an idiot for saying that and it not be true. Our proposal was for part time employees to be allowed to bring them into work which is currently prohibited. Full time employees are allowed to bring them in. You also lack any knowledge at all about the negotiations of our shuttle problem. By the way , DUDE, air employees are only guaranteed 3 hours. It is obvious you don't have a clue about anything. Have a good day.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Remember I was on the negotiating Committee.

Local negotiating committee ?

What about the previous 2 contracts ?

Why weren't all of these "issues" dealt with then ?

Our proposal was for part time employees to be allowed to bring them into work which is currently prohibited. Full time employees are allowed to bring them in.

An actual.... contract proposal ?

Wow.

In my Local, any employee can bring their cell phone in to work....

provided, they are registered with LP, and have a sticker.

No big deal.

We deal with more "pressing issues" in our Local Rider.

By the way , DUDE, air employees are only guaranteed 3 hours.

Locals that don't have (or deal with) an "air gateway" situation, might miss that.

It is obvious you don't have a clue about anything.

You should rethink that assumption.

-Bug-

Funny you don't have a clue of what you are talking about. Remember I was on the negotiating Committee.
We never proposed UPS provide or pay for cell phones. You are an idiot for saying that and it not be true. Our proposal was for part time employees to be allowed to bring them into work which is currently prohibited. Full time employees are allowed to bring them in. You also lack any knowledge at all about the negotiations of our shuttle problem. By the way , DUDE, air employees are only guaranteed 3 hours. It is obvious you don't have a clue about anything. Have a good day.
The funny thing is you must not have been important enough for that round. Lol. It did happen. Your guy was using not every upser for his own political gain. You think because he let you in supposedly on some negotiations you know it all. That show how inept you really are and how Fred plays on the weak man minded. I'm just a little bit up the chain from you part timer. I know a whole lot about the games Fred played. It was all a big mess with his political gains first. He never used the grievance procedure for any of his demands. Don't you find that a little peculiar?? are you really that naïve to think that you know things?? Fred put a couple of you in in a hotel somewhere and you got some mead money and now you are some in the know negotiator. Lol. You are so so funny. Just keep giving me those little red x's that I covet from you so much. That's what you have to offer.

image.jpg
Local negotiating committee ?

What about the previous 2 contracts ?

Why weren't all of these "issues" dealt with then ?

An actual.... contract proposal ?

Wow.

In my Local, any employee can bring their cell phone in to work....

provided, they are registered with LP, and have a sticker.

No big deal.

We deal with more "pressing issues" in our Local Rider.

Locals that don't have (or deal with) an "air gateway" situation, might miss that.

You should rethink that assumption.

-Bug-
I like that he's so clueless. Why else might Fred pick him supposedly. Lol. I bet Fred picked him up on this bike for a ride there. Minus the plates this time since he jumped ship a little while later.

It's a pity Fred can't get you more than 3 hours. At least you have great medical.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I like that he's so clueless. Why else might Fred pick him supposedly. Lol.

I can't knock a member, that gets involved.

But in this situation, blindly following (Fred) down the "primrose path"....

Will lead to disappointment.... and can harm the Labor movement, in general.

(all for self glorification)

Pfft.

-Bug-

I can't knock a member, that gets involved.

But in this situation, blindly following (Fred) down the "primrose path"....

Will lead to disappointment.... and can harm the Labor movement, in general.

(all for self glorification)

Pfft.

-Bug-
I'm all for getting involved but I can also tell when one is getting played.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
It's a form of abuse.

TDU.... must maintain control, over their dimwitted subjects.

Without them, they would cease to exist.

-Bug-
What control do they have over me.

I pay them no money.

I have only gone to 1 of their meetings in almost 30 years of being a teamster.

They seem to be the only group that is trying to get the rank and file informed.

Dimwitted are the Old Guard cheerleaders.

Instigator

The funny thing is you must not have been important enough for that round. Lol. It did happen. Your guy was using not every upser for his own political gain. You think because he let you in supposedly on some negotiations you know it all. That show how inept you really are and how Fred plays on the weak man minded. I'm just a little bit up the chain from you part timer. I know a whole lot about the games Fred played. It was all a big mess with his political gains first. He never used the grievance procedure for any of his demands. Don't you find that a little peculiar?? are you really that naïve to think that you know things?? Fred put a couple of you in in a hotel somewhere and you got some mead money and now you are some in the know negotiator. Lol. You are so so funny. Just keep giving me those little red x's that I covet from you so much. That's what you have to offer.
Well you have demonstrated you are a maroon. Dad told me years ago not to debate a maroon.