Union Politics - News from the toilet Teamsters United crap

image.jpeg
I'm Saw this funny little mishap today. https://www.ibtvote.org/Recent-Changes//2015esd032

Keep up the good work.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
Absolutely inexcusable. Someone running for International VP should understand how important it is to stay current on dues. This isn't an indictment of the rest of the slate, just an observation on one individual.

I'm saying this -- by the way -- as someone who has been fairly critical of the Hoffa/Hall camp.

5habits100

Absolutely inexcusable. Someone running for International VP should understand how important it is to stay current on dues. This isn't an indictment of the rest of the slate, just an observation on one individual.

I'm saying this -- by the way -- as someone who has been fairly critical of the Hoffa/Hall camp.
I 100% disagree with you. This is an indictment on the entire slate especially Tim and Fred. It is their responsibility to tell everyone to get a letter of eligibility and give it to them so this basic stuff don't happen. It is not excusable an shows how careless they are as leaders.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

I haven't been following this slate of late, who is it who's been declared ineligible?

Brown_Star

Methods Man
I 100% disagree with you. This is an indictment on the entire slate especially Tim and Fred. It is their responsibility to tell everyone to get a letter of eligibility and give it to them so this basic stuff don't happen. It is not excusable an shows how careless they are as leaders.

Couldn't agree more!

Let's see....

How much "Teamster" they have, within themselves.

Are they there for the members ?

Or, was it "all about them" ??

They have no chance.

Withdraw, from the Election ?

Or, cost the IBT 20 million dollars.

-Bug-
Tim S can't withdraw himself form Steak and Shake let alone this election. It's all about him and all about his minions at tdu. Or is he tdu's minion???