Union Politics-Opposition "Rising" Within Local 952

LagunaBrown

A glacier melts quicker than the movement of the IRB. Give it some time because eventually "the chickens will come home to roost."
Well IMO wait for facts before you believe anything these guys say. Go back and read (Mr. Brainwash's) threads.........Still not Trusteeship, merger, jail or silly petitions.

Don't feed the Trolls or the chicken little's.

The Silent Bang

Well IMO wait for facts before you believe anything these guys say. Go back and read (Mr. Brainwash's) threads.........Still not Trusteeship, merger, jail or silly petitions.

Funny to find you here LB.. Whats the latest coming out of your center?

What about your hero Gram M not showing up to his "other" accounts! A close friend of mine ran into one of his members out of Bimbo and said ... Wait .... Wait for it! That he NEVER show up to his yard.. He showed up when he first got the account and hasn't been back since! He also negotiated a mediocre contract, actually rushed through it with no concern of what the members really wanted and were concerned about... What about his other members out of Capistrano unified? You honestly think they are happy with a UPS agent that could care less about anything but going home at 2pm?
You see the "culture" that PK has created there at local 952?.. A weak leader creates weak subordinates. PK is NO leader! Gram is NO leader! This is why our local is falling apart and you and the rest of the 952 blind and stupid don't see it happening right before your eyes.
But i get it LB you have blinders on, visions of becoming the next BA is not in the cards for you... a flip flopper like you will and should never be trusted!

WeDon'tForget

Wait.... Wait

Wait no longer...
Lagunabrown, you make it to easy to call you out. We'll all knew you couldn't stay away. We get it though, when ever someone picks on PDK or GM you'll be here to kiss some butt and try to gain points. I can see why your worried though. If Mr. Brew does run and win, you'll be out of the picture. That goes for your hero GM also. Mr. Brew can careless about UPS. Why don't you ask GM how Mr. Brew feels about PDK.

WeDon'tForget

Getting back to the subject of the post. After asking around it seems to be true that the young organizer it telling people to get ready for change and Mr Brew will be the leader. This is coming from a good friend of his out of freight. Unfortunately for him his friend is also friends with the reformers and an old business agent. Rookie mistakes.

Evil

Word from some of the stewards at our facilities is that one of the locals organizers is out spreading the word that BA Brew is forming a slate to run against PK. REALLY??? I'd like to see who's running in his slate!!
PK is too blind and stupefied to actually have any idea that these guys are plotting against him.

Does anyone know how much broke Local 952 spent last Sunday when Pat K decided to take the In-N-Out truck to the General Membership Meeting and feed the members, spouses and kids? Isn't Local 952 almost -$500,000 in the hole? I heard even Ron H showed up to eat the 952s members money and leave Local 952 another $7 in the hole. Hey Ron when are you gonna bring the In-N-Out truck over for us? We know you take the roach coaster trucks to sanitation every election cycle. But they are no longer drinking your kool-aid. 10 of those guys are gonna be on the TU delegates slate.

What's Pat K gonna do with the two elections coming up next year? He's got a delegates election in March and then the local election in October. That's at least $60,000 that Pat K will be in the hole. Hey Pat maybe you should ask JC 42 if they'll be willing to bail you and Randy C out of the financial mess you're both in. The Ohio Conference of Teamsters did it, but those idiots got caught.

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

Does anyone know how much broke Local 952 spent last Sunday when Pat K decided to take the In-N-Out truck to the General Membership Meeting and feed the members, spouses and kids? Isn't Local 952 almost -$500,000 in the hole? I heard even Ron H showed up to eat the 952s members money and leave Local 952 another $7 in the hole. Hey Ron when are you gonna bring the In-N-Out truck over for us? We know you take the roach coaster trucks to sanitation every election cycle. But they are no longer drinking your kool-aid. 10 of those guys are gonna be on the TU delegates slate.

What's Pat K gonna do with the two elections coming up next year? He's got a delegates election in March and then the local election in October. That's at least $60,000 that Pat K will be in the hole. Hey Pat maybe you should ask JC 42 if they'll be willing to bail you and Randy C out of the financial mess you're both in. The Ohio Conference of Teamsters did it, but those idiots got caught.
According to the In & Out website it's anywhere from 1800.00 to 2000.00 dollars. And yes it's money the local doesn't have!
They honestly think that by suspending the meeting, feeding the members, having a car show and having the ONE International VP present will somehow make up for the lack of representation! ha ha ha ha ha!! Why wasn't the other VP there? Shouldn't they be campaigning together or is there some "rift" between those two?

What gets me is that all the staff knows how bad it is in there and they refuse to own up to it, Just like Laguna-brown!

Evil

Maybe PK should have used those $2000 to fix the roof or the plumbing. With El Niño coming this winter you guys are gonna need a new roof.

I hear the plumbing is so bad the bathroom smells like excrement, haha!

Can PK afford to pay for two elections in one year? PK just can't catch a financial break. Pat you should contact Ed M and ask him for some administrative advice. Haha

WeDon'tForget

When PK was APPOINTED to take over the local, part of the plan was to bring Ed M back but PK didn't hold up his end of the bargain.No mystery why he didn't though. He was handed over a local with a surplus of over $500,000 and multiple properties with no mortgages. Now the local has no money and multiple loans it has to pay off. Lucky for PK the first person who was offered the job, Bob H, didn't take the offer. If he would've PK would have just been a fart in the wind.

LagunaBrown

According to the In & Out website it's anywhere from 1800.00 to 2000.00 dollars. And yes it's money the local doesn't have!
They honestly think that by suspending the meeting, feeding the members, having a car show and having the ONE International VP present will somehow make up for the lack of representation! ha ha ha ha ha!! Why wasn't the other VP there? Shouldn't they be campaigning together or is there some "rift" between those two?

What gets me is that all the staff knows how bad it is in there and they refuse to own up to it, Just like Laguna-brown!

Oh my goodness the local did what all the other locals do and got members some eats...... I bet there is a big uprising over that one...... NOT!
What happened for you being for the members or has it ALL been political? Funniest of all is how EE and your reformers that bitch about the finances filled their bellies up. Ha ha ha ha! Hypocrites! You don't have to rush to reply because its football season and I don't have the free time to go online and troll blogs like you do. #truth

Last edited:

The Silent Bang

Oh my goodness the local did what all the other locals do and got members some eats...... I bet there is a big uprising over that one...... NOT!
What happened for you being for the members or has it ALL been political? Funniest of all is how EE and your reformers that bitch about the finances filled their bellies up. Ha ha ha ha! Hypocrites! You don't have to rush to reply because its football season and I don't have the free time to go online and troll blogs like you do. #truth
Oh there is absolutely nothing wrong with members reaping the benefits of being a Teamster, If the local is financially stable and has money to spend then i'm all for it. Our local is broke and falling apart. When BA's makes the local spend money on food and hotel rooms when they are only staying 50 miles from there home then there are problems. But you could care less about that right TN ..
And spending upwards of 2000.00 dollars on food when we don't have it is just plain wrong!!