Union Politics - Sam thinks we are dumb.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Anyone else see a political trend and panic in Son of a Sam?
No, but I do see "panic" in you and your tireless vigil on this forum.
When do you work?
When do sleep?

You should take a few hours off every once in while.

I don't know how anybody can find enough to like to pick either side at this point.

If I have to endorse a slate, I'm going with "None Of The Above".

5habits100

When do you work?
When do sleep?

I don't know how anybody can find enough to like to pick either side at this point.

You will have to vote for someone as a delegate. You will support Ken I know but who else?????

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
When do you work?
When do sleep?

Panic? Far from it. If you said disgust I would have to agree. None of the above isn't a viable option.

Anyone else see a political trend and panic in Son of a Sam?
I think anyone who would glorify a mass murderer using his name and likeness as an avatar loses all credibility. I mean talk about pore taste. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Berkowitz

The poster son of Sam thinks crimes against women are something that should be glorified. People that hit women or glorify this are punks. Is this how you role son of Sam ?

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Son of Sam hasn't posted not one fact on this site yet........when I see his name in the title I don't even have to read the post they are all the same........the sky is falling and Hoffa is to blame

Brown Spider

And I hate people who glorify abusing women. I'd gladly step in for any women who's going to get a beat down by a man. In a heartbeat

Wow! Way to step up to the plate there, Lead! I would assume that your Don Quixote approach to violence against women would extend to the woman who was harassed by the Local 25 thugs, right? You might want to have a word with your pal, Wide. I don't think that he's buying into the whole chivalry thing just yet. Be gentle with him though. He seems to be struggling with issues that involve his masters at Local 25 and those rascals in the Winter Hill gang.

Wow! Way to step up to the plate there, Lead! I would assume that your Don Quixote approach to violence against women would extend to the woman who was harassed by the Local 25 thugs, right? You might want to have a word with your pal, Wide. I don't think that he's buying into the whole chivalry thing just yet. Be gentle with him though. He seems to be struggling with issues that involve his masters at Local 25 and those rascals in the Winter Hill gang.
Are you a woman?