Union Politics - Target practice at the teamsters United bbq

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I have a new level of disrespect for any TDU scum. They are the worst of the worst. Lie, cheat, steal. If your TDU, get out of my way.
And you have tons of respect for a boss that has overseen the loss of hundreds of thousand members.

Who raised dues with out a direct membership vote.

And has done NOTHING to avert the coming pension cuts to over 400,000 retirees.

To him, you have all kinds of love and respect.

That's why you are part of the problem.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
And you have tons of respect for a boss that has overseen the loss of hundreds of thousand members.

Who raised dues with out a direct membership vote.

And has done NOTHING to avert the coming pension cuts to over 400,000 retirees.

To him, you have all kinds of love and respect.

That's why you are part of the problem.

Dues raise and pension issues were systemic problems from the former president Carey. You remember, the guy that was banned. Yet you still hold strong to the biggest TDU lie. It's simple Slappy, TDU lies to you and your either that naive or just plain stupid to see it, then you regurgitate it like verbal diarrhea.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Dues raise and pension issues were systemic problems from the former president Carey. You remember, the guy that was banned. Yet you still hold strong to the biggest TDU lie. It's simple Slappy, TDU lies to you and your either that naive or just plain stupid to see it, then you regurgitate it like verbal diarrhea.
What a crock of.................

Just like the CS Pension is Carey's fault.

H has been in power for 17 YEARS.

When are you going to stop blaming Carey for problems H has had 17 YEARS to fix, and hasn't?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
What a crock of.................

Just like the CS Pension is Carey's fault.

H has been in power for 17 YEARS.

When are you going to stop blaming Carey for problems H has had 17 YEARS to fix, and hasn't?
Systemic.
Your saying H makes the decisions of the pension?
This is the problem with you TDU liars, zero vision of the future.
Carey's problem (TDU's too) I'll do anything for a vote. Throw promises and cash at them.
God knows we already know Carey bought votes.

I gotta go eat steak and lobster now. Slap ya later!