Union Politics - TDU convention in 2015 BIG FAT (no Tim pun intended) bust.

I talked to an acquaintance who was in attendance of the tdu convention. Him and I don't always agree but we put differences aside. He told me he was embarrassed at the turnout. He said it was pretty well run but he said the people nor the money ain't there. He said it seemed like a whole bunch of misdirection and ra ra about nothing. I asked him about how many principle officers were there and he counted 8. Anyway good luck with that.

Spongebob1

DEPENDS ON WHO YOU TALK WITH,......

I was told a different story,....
Over 300 in attendance, and a dozen or so P.O's

Any H. supporter will down play any success the other side has,......
( can't let a tdu convention out-shine H. & H.)

I really don't care if it was in a barn Tim still has my support,......

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I talked to an acquaintance who was in attendance at the tdu convention.

Do tell....

I guess the 40+ principal officers that are here

DEPENDS ON WHO YOU TALK WITH

I was told a different story

I asked him about how many principle officers were there and he counted 8.

Lead Belly wins.

The truth.... always wins.

-Bug-

Do tell....

Lead Belly wins.

The truth.... always wins.

-Bug-
I love that someone had the audacity to say 40 principle officers were there. The guy I talked to said there were 127 in attendance and that is with the rather large contingent of local 89 and 804 members. He was a little taken back because of how close it is to the election next year.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I love that someone had the audacity to say 40 principle officers were there. The guy I talked to said there were 127 in attendance and that is with the rather large contingent of local 89 and 804 members. He was a little taken back because of how close it is to the election next year.
127 in attendance that's $64000 plus whatever else they can hustle out of them......tdu members are pretty dumb so they probably give at least another 500-1000.......so I figure they robbed there followers of about 150k what do you guys think

127 in attendance that's $64000 plus whatever else they can hustle out of them......tdu members are pretty dumb so they probably give at least another 500-1000.......so I figure they robbed there followers of about 150k what do you guys think
Honestly those numbers sound about right. That money with go about as fast as a fart in the wind.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I can hear Dave L screaming now about how he is going to need gas money to get home.

Thats funny on 2 levels.....you would he would buy an american car....lol.....and could you imagine he he gave tim a ride to the convention in that prius
I got pics of Tim driving around in a Nissan. He's definitely a Nissan man. I don't know any principle officer let alone an elected official that would be caught dead in a foreign made non union made car. It's a bad look.