Union Politics - TDU convention in 2015 BIG FAT (no Tim pun intended) bust.

Hofficer Hater

I love that someone had the audacity to say 40 principle officers were there. The guy I talked to said there were 127 in attendance and that is with the rather large contingent of local 89 and 804 members. He was a little taken back because of how close it is to the election next year.

Los Angles Local 396 had more members than 89 and 804.

Los Angles Local 396 had more members than 89 and 804.
Yea and I know the people over in that local son. You got tos running on their ticket as an IBT vo candidate. Big woop. He was a Ba ten years ago and that's the best Tim and Fred could do. Lol.

You had 127 people could me to your convention. That's embarrassing even for tdu.

Hofficer Hater

Yea and I know the people over in that local son. You got tos running on their ticket as an IBT vo candidate. Big woop. He was a Ba ten years ago and that's the best Tim and Fred could do. Lol.

You had 127 people could me to your convention. That's embarrassing even for tdu.

There's two locals from Joint Council 7 in Northern California that were present and will be running on the TU slate. Rome A is gonna be very angry.

There's two locals from Joint Council 7 in Northern California that were present and will be running on the TU slate. Rome A is gonna be very angry.
Yea you have a feeder driver in local 396 running for IBT vp that goes by tos here. Let's just say nobody is that impressed by him on this forum. If he was any good he would have been elected to more than one term as a business agent. As far a California goes you won't pull 5% of that state and you know it. I speak in the real world. You are out of your gourd.

Evil

Yea you have a feeder driver in local 396 running for IBT vp that goes by tos here. Let's just say nobody is that impressed by him on this forum. If he was any good he would have been elected to more than one term as a business agent. As far a California goes you won't pull 5% of that state and you know it. I speak in the real world. You are out of your gourd.

In Southern California BAs are not elected they are appointed by the principal officer. Last year, Richard G lost his local election to Ron H by 180 votes because he ran an all UPS slate. TOS who doesn't support Richard even admitted he didn't expect him to come this close. The sanitation workers did not support him.

But 10 sanitation members are now running on the 396 Teamsters United delegate slate. You should see all the butt licking Ron H has been doing at sanitation. He even offered delegate spots to the sanitation guys running on the 396 TU slate. With the sanitation members on board Richard Gs slate will beat Ron Hs slate.

All of the Southwestern Rider locals voted against this piece of garbage contract on the first vote with the exception of New Mexico's Local 492. The Southwest Rider vote was 4455 No to 1746 Yes. This was before they even informed us about the one-punch rule and that the healthcare was not identical to the company plan we had before. At Local 396 we voted down the contract 1742 to 468. Those 1742 will not be voting for the lawyer next year, you can count on that. You should see the YRC and ABF problems. Those guys are more upset that UPSers. Here in the West, YRC got kicked out of the Western Conference Pension Fund in 2011. They won't be voting for the lawyer. The grocery contract barely squeaked by, do you think they will be voting for the Lawyer?

Spongebob1

Let them keep believing there's no support for T.U. I've always liked the look of "shock" when they realize one of their own jumps ship,.... I'm not voting for the lawyer either!!

In Southern California BAs are not elected they are appointed by the principal officer. Last year, Richard G lost his local election to Ron H by 180 votes because he ran an all UPS slate. TOS who doesn't support Richard even admitted he didn't expect him to come this close. The sanitation workers did not support him.

But 10 sanitation members are now running on the 396 Teamsters United delegate slate. You should see all the butt licking Ron H has been doing at sanitation. He even offered delegate spots to the sanitation guys running on the 396 TU slate. With the sanitation members on board Richard Gs slate will beat Ron Hs slate.

All of the Southwestern Rider locals voted against this piece of garbage contract on the first vote with the exception of New Mexico's Local 492. The Southwest Rider vote was 4455 No to 1746 Yes. This was before they even informed us about the one-punch rule and that the healthcare was not identical to the company plan we had before. At Local 396 we voted down the contract 1742 to 468. Those 1742 will not be voting for the lawyer next year, you can count on that. You should see the YRC and ABF problems. Those guys are more upset that UPSers. Here in the West, YRC got kicked out of the Western Conference Pension Fund in 2011. They won't be voting for the lawyer. The grocery contract barely squeaked by, do you think they will be voting for the Lawyer?
Let them keep believing there's no support for T.U. I've always liked the look of "shock" when they realize one of their own jumps ship,.... I'm not voting for the lawyer either!!
Just remember this boys. When your horse loses I will gloat. And I will gloat a whole lot.

So the tdu convention packed a whopping 127 participants. So you guys come on here and try and spark fear on this site to overcompensate. If your convention can only draw a buck27 members how the hell are you going to win an election. You put to me CB stock in pissedmoff people. Of those people a large percentage won't vote. The ones that do will splits worst case scenario and all the locals that are friends of h & hall will vote at high percentages in h & Halls favor. You are done. You just don't want to see it.