Union Politics - The local 25 Boston bullies are in the news again!

BrownBrokeDown

Got it. Thanks for the warning.

Seems somehow relevant here since you have posted dozens of toilet pic and derogatory comments about people that clean toilets.

Any chance these discussions of union issues can rise up out of these toilet discussions? You can do better than this, right?
Have to reply, because of the comment about the toilet pics. before i have my say i want to say that i am still undecided on the election, and the comments are not directed at Cheryl

Why in the hell does it matter if he cleaned toilets for a couple of years. Do you guys think that because you are drivers that makes you a better person than someone that cleaned toilets for a living? What does his cleaning toilets have to do with anything about this election. You want to claim the TDU posters of sensationalizing things, posting derogatory posts, but you are doing the same if not worse. IT WAS A JOB. It is disgusting how a few drivers on here think they are better than anyone that is not a driver, and if that is not your opinion, that sure as hell is what you are making it seem like.

10 point

Have to reply, because of the comment about the toilet pics. before i have my say i want to say that i am still undecided on the election, and the comments are not directed at Cheryl

Why in the hell does it matter if he cleaned toilets for a couple of years. Do you guys think that because you are drivers that makes you a better person than someone that cleaned toilets for a living? What does his cleaning toilets have to do with anything about this election. You want to claim the TDU posters of sensationalizing things, posting derogatory posts, but you are doing the same if not worse. IT WAS A JOB. It is disgusting how a few drivers on here think they are better than anyone that is not a driver, and if that is not your opinion, that sure as hell is what you are making it seem like.
I think the comparison of jobs (lawyer/GP vs porter) was supposed to signify the ability of one candidate over the other. My opinion.

But I'd take a chance on a common worker being in touch with blue collar members.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Stand By .
We now return you to the regular schedule program .

One of the Charlestown thugs is named friend. His lawyer yesterday didn’t seem to know if he is related to the infamous Charlestown hitman A “Suitcase” friend – whose name is dropped in the new Whitey Bulger movie Black Mass.
Suitcase friend was in prison during the 1960’s. His family needed money, so Suitcase got the veterans agent of the City of Boston, another Charlestown lowlife named B, to illegally approve them going on the dole. B was indicted, but beat the rap when he hired as his lawyer one William M. Bulger.
B had a brother Thomas who was a gangster. He named his son Thomas, after his brother, who was subsequently shot to death in a gangland hit in 1969. Tom Birmingham became a state senator and Bulger anointed him as his successor as state senate president. In 2002 when Birmingham unsuccessfully ran for governor, he took a $500 campaign contribution… from friend, Local 25 thug.
....in the 1980’s, the President’s Commission on Organized Crime reported that Local 25 was controlled by the Winter Hill Gang, run by Whitey Bulger, who killed women for sport? Or that in the 1990’s, the Local 25 thugs put out a hit on a woman who ran a vending truck, in order to get the business for one of their fellow mobsters, a crooked ex-cop.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op...5/10/fifth_teamster_released_on_50000_bond_in

friend pleaded not guilty today at his detention hearing this afternoon and was released on $50,000 bond.

M R, a member of Local 25, was arrested this morning and was in court this afternoon where he was released on $50,000 bond.
M R was arrested after prosecutors dismissed their indictment against another Teamster who was misidentified by the FBI.

BrownBrokeDown

Just damn wonderful, just what we need right now. A large group of the people that is anti-union hold forth that all unions are corrupt. a year before both the POTUSA and teamsters election. Just perfect timing...idiots.

And no i am not saying another time would be alright. if this is true, it would never be a good time, but damn...

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Stand By .
We now return you to the regular schedule program .

One of the Charlestown thugs is named friend. His lawyer yesterday didn’t seem to know if he is related to the infamous Charlestown hitman A “Suitcase” friend – whose name is dropped in the new Whitey Bulger movie Black Mass.
Suitcase friend was in prison during the 1960’s. His family needed money, so Suitcase got the veterans agent of the City of Boston, another Charlestown lowlife named B, to illegally approve them going on the dole. B was indicted, but beat the rap when he hired as his lawyer one William M. Bulger.
B had a brother Thomas who was a gangster. He named his son Thomas, after his brother, who was subsequently shot to death in a gangland hit in 1969. Tom Birmingham became a state senator and Bulger anointed him as his successor as state senate president. In 2002 when Birmingham unsuccessfully ran for governor, he took a $500 campaign contribution… from friend, Local 25 thug.
....in the 1980’s, the President’s Commission on Organized Crime reported that Local 25 was controlled by the Winter Hill Gang, run by Whitey Bulger, who killed women for sport? Or that in the 1990’s, the Local 25 thugs put out a hit on a woman who ran a vending truck, in order to get the business for one of their fellow mobsters, a crooked ex-cop.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_op...5/10/fifth_teamster_released_on_50000_bond_in

friend pleaded not guilty today at his detention hearing this afternoon and was released on $50,000 bond.

M R, a member of Local 25, was arrested this morning and was in court this afternoon where he was released on $50,000 bond.
M R was arrested after prosecutors dismissed their indictment against another Teamster who was misidentified by the FBI.
We now return to the regular scheduled program is hilarious.......now I have to read the rest of the post

anHOURover

Good point because history tells us the best Person for a job is the one with no training. Idiot pass the BAR exam.
wide let's look and see what the lawyer has done for us recently..... I'm waiting ... I'll help you out!! He's fighting against US! He's giving away the farm! He golfs with management! FACTS

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
wide let's look and see what the lawyer has done for us recently..... I'm waiting ... I'll help you out!! He's fighting against US! He's giving away the farm! He golfs with management! FACTS
Too bad your a broken human. Some day you will get it. Until then go back on vacation.

10 point

Good point because history tells us the best Person for a job is the one with no training. Idiot pass the BAR exam.
NO experience?
Another watered down jab.

I've seen novices voted into local positions because members would rather see them learn with ojt verses corrupt and dishonest incumbents that members have found to be company lap dogs.

If we trust someone we'll back them too.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
NO experience?
Another watered down jab.

I've seen novices voted into local positions because members would rather see them learn with ojt verses corrupt and dishonest incumbents that members have found to be company lap dogs.

If we trust someone we'll back them too.
And I've seen the same that tried on the job training that ruined a local. Your point is?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Really? Go ahead and kick me for this, but :censored2: YOU pal.
Even though that was a tiny portion of what I wrote and taken totally out of context ...
but that is normal for this forum and more importantly, you are entitled to that opinion.
Carry on Pal.

PS - I'll let you riff-raff know if teamters.net comes back online.

Even though that was a tiny portion of what I wrote and taken totally out of context ...
but that is normal for this forum and more importantly, you are entitled to that opinion.
Carry on Pal.

PS - I'll let you riff-raff know if teamters.net comes back online.
Or if this one goes off line?