Union Politics - The Ohio Conference of Teamsters has been put in Trusteeship!!!

10 point

13582788-mediterranean-field-cricket--gryllus-bimaculatus.jpg

10 point

Trustee come in make sure everything ok. Trustee go. What else you looking for?
Don't put this on me.
It's not about me looking for anything it's about what "others" were looking for and what they reportedly found.

The crickets were posted to parallel the three foot cheeseburgers, toilets, and obesity pics, which other Ohio posters elaborated about and now are strangely quiet about this issue.

Spongebob1

This thread will get derailed just like the rest of them,
Take the attention away from the real issues and put it about food, toilets and weight,.....

Brown Spider

No one was removed. No one was suspended. It is a temporary thing.

How are all your suspensions working out? You don't want to talk about them?

You make this sound like just a little bump in the road for the Ohio Conference. It's a bit more than that. The process takes time before the Trusteeship Hearing takes place. It is unlikely that the Ohio party boys will emerge unscathed. It's more likely that we'll see suspensions at the least and lifetime bans at the worst. As far as a "temporary thing", all trusteeships are temporary in nature. The DOL will allow a trusteeship to continue for 2 years, and longer if the Trustee can justify a continued presence. Have you even read the report? Doesn't even matter that the party boys are Junior's pals. The IRB is not going to allow a slap on the wrist and walk in the park.

InsideUPS

The corrupt Ohio Conference of Teamsters ran by Junior loyalists has been placed into trusteeship! http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...nnati-based-teamsters-misused-funds/75212322/

Thank you for posting the update on the status of the OCT investigation. The actions by these OCT officials are reprehensible. This type of Union corruption and incompetency undermines the promotion of "Unionism" and organizing at a time when sentiment about being associated with a Union is already at an all time low. The fact that one of the principle officers from the OCT was also on the Board of the financially troubled Central States Pension Fund is also disconcerting.

Based on reading the article quoted by the the OP, I feel confident that appropriate actions will be taken to insure justice in this matter. At the "end of the day", I would like to see the portion of union dues ($1.25/month/member) allocated for the OCT, distributed to Ohio Teamsters that are facing CSPF reductions. Also needed are much better efforts at organizing in Ohio as well as many other places throughout the country.....FedEx in particular.

Don't put this on me.
It's not about me looking for anything it's about what "others" were looking for and what they reportedly found.

The crickets were posted to parallel the three foot cheeseburgers, toilets, and obesity pics, which other Ohio posters elaborated about and now are strangely quiet about this issue.
We know as much as you big boy.

10 point

We know as much as you big boy.
I'm not big, definitely not a boy, and I don't claim to know anything but what I read. I did read the report though.

I probably have the least amount of training of any member on here. I don't claim any special talents.

But honesty is better than loyalty and position.
You think about that while you're posting your toilets and cheeseburgers.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
No one was removed. No one was suspended. It is a temporary thing.

How are all your suspensions working out? You don't want to talk about them?
It's a TEMPORARY THING?

Stealing 75% of the Ohio Conference's money to spend on themselves is OK with you?

If so, you are part of the problem.