Union Politics - Tim a liar

For an example I live in a rural suburban area. Ken negotiated the kind of money that made it possible for me to walk around the neighborhood with my kids and three of their friends and these kids got bags of candy that weight about 15 pounds a piece. My kids go to good schools and have nice clothes. I can afford activities for my kids. I have good neighbors. Pharmaceutical salesperson across the street. Pharmacist next to her. Two computer people that make a lot of money. A lawyer nurses teachers and a fireman. This life is way better than I had growing up.

So help me God I will do anything I can to keep Ken. Hall elected. I will campaign find ways on the Internet and make my mark. You can hit me with the beer icon but I haven't had a drop of alcohol this is t liquid courage it called loyalty.

hyena

Once your progression is completed a 100k a year job plus 40k in benefits. You will be able to buy cars you want and a lot of other things. Your company won't be going out of business and will have room to grow so you can make a career out of this job. Look around. Careers like this without a college education don't grow on trees. Over 36$ an hour at the end of this contract. I know you might not be happy with your medical but it's better than 95% of America. I can tell you this @hyena yiu will have a better life than what you had growing up. Your kids will as well. I have said this many times in the past. I keep Ken in my prayers. He has negotiated a good life for me.
Don't sell yourself or anyone else out . Respect your self bro. You got s mind use it lol

LatinoHeat89

Geezzzz, always sticking your nose in 804's business, me think's you need to get a life,......and a few others! On here 24/7 posting CRAP,..... You know absolutely nothing about Tim,....using Liam to post CRAP video's and to further YOUR agenda, now that Liam's out,....
(you do know he was boo'ed, right)....your plan didn't work,...now on to plan b. Here's a heads up Tim will WIN,..... Now go enjoy Halloween and get a life!
Sheesh someone is mad