Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

anHOURover

[emoji99][emoji99][emoji99][emoji99]. Maybe bug is busy wiping the dust off his "vote yes" to Teamcare signs ... Bug you honestly like this leadership?? I'm not quite sure if the new slate is much better but I think you could do better than the lawyer we got now BUG.. Get on it bug. We need more choices !!

M

Mike hunt

image.jpg
I think Tim S is the wrong guy to challenge Hoffa. Although, I will vote for him and his slate, most likely. Fred would have been a much better challenger. Politics starts out with a popularity contest. When a candidate looks like he can't even take care of himself it leaves a bad first impression on voters. I know people will say I am insensitive again, but it is true. Sometimes voters will just vote for someone by how he or she looks. In addition the candidate must be charismatic and powerful when speaking to a crowd. I would of hoped for much better considering how desperate our members are for true leadership. Hopefully Tim will surprise me and be that dynamic, charismatic, powerful leader we need. Goodluck Tim you definitely will need it.
To be honest with you they both look like they can't take care of theirselves. How is it just a couple years back Fred Z drove around at the convention with a motorcycle with a plate like this? Then he's mister TDU now. It seems kinda strange.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
To be honest with you they both look like they can't take care of theirselves. How is it just a couple years back Fred Z drove around at the convention with a motorcycle with a plate like this? Then he's mister TDU now. It seems kinda strange.
Apparently Fred has been awake and keeping score since the last convention, which was more than "a couple of years back"?

If I remember right, Fred was on Gegare's slate last time around, which wasn't endorsed by TDU, who also had a canidate?

Seems like Fred's been on the "Reform" path for a while now, and to my knowledge, he still hasn't joined TDU?

TDU isn't the problem, the status quo is.

I don't know yet who I'm voting for, but I do know who I'm not voting for.

This slate is just a few players short being a major force in the next General Election and garnering my vote.

If that makes me TDU, which I'm not, I'll gladly join and buy the t-shirt.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
How much will you give me for my "Ron Carey for GP" shirt? Got a little paint stains on it but still in one piece. Must be a good quality UNION made shirt. Forget it, it's not for sale.
If you change your mind, I'll give you my defunct UPS Contract Secret Decoder Ring for the shirt?
secretdecoderring_zpsc73b6fee.jpg

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
It's defunct?

No wonder we got a four yr progression and less medical coverage this last contract. Did I forget the once a week punch too?

You're just being negative!!!

TDU, TDU....blah, blah, blah

"Where is my car, I was sure I parked it here...and now it's gone"???

...and that is still a diversion tactic that has nothing to do with the issues at hand.

But hey, stick with it in the absence of anything relevant to say.
I was just stating the obvious. They suck. You can polish your turd all you want. It's still going to be a turd bro. Guys like me flush turds. It's only right. Consider this just a courtesy flush.

10 point

I was just stating the obvious. They suck. You can polish your turd all you want. It's still going to be a turd bro. Guys like me flush turds. It's only right. Consider this just a courtesy flush.
I'm sure this current CBA has boosted TDU bank accounts and added members to their organization.
If your wife treats you like a turd I'm sure most guys find another woman to confide in who will listen.

I'm sure this current CBA has boosted TDU bank accounts and added members to their organization.
If your wife treats you like a turd I'm sure most guys find another woman to confide in who will listen.
Actually my wife is a saint. She gets me. Kinda like I get things. I'll never claim to be the smartest guy in the room and I'll never act that part. One thing I'm somewhat smart about is judging spiteful hate organizations and recognizing them.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Bug you honestly like this leadership??

The only thing I have ever said "in support' of anyone, was....

I trust hall.

Met and talked with him personally, on several occasions.

He's been to my Local and I have been to his. He is a sharp, intelligent guy.

And don't forget, he negotiated the UPS contract when Carey was president.

I'm not quite sure if the new slate is much better

That sounds like a vote for change.... (just for) the sake of change.

Which is the wrong reason, and dangerous.

I think you could do better than the lawyer we got now BUG.

That's nice of you to say.

Having the "gift of gab" on an internet forum.... hardly qualifies me, to be at the IBT.

But in the same sense.... the TDU opposition is in the same boat.

-Bug-

10 point

Actually my wife is a saint. She gets me. Kinda like I get things. I'll never claim to be the smartest guy in the room and I'll never act that part. One thing I'm somewhat smart about is judging spiteful hate organizations and recognizing them.
Your wife wasn't the topic.
Nice try.
I was talking about relationships and you know it.

anHOURover

The only thing I have ever said "in support' of anyone, was....

I trust hall.

Met and talked with him personally, on several occasions.

He's been to my Local and I have been to his. He is a sharp, intelligent guy.

And don't forget, he negotiated the UPS contract when Carey was president.

That sounds like a vote for change.... (just for) the sake of change.

Which is the wrong reason, and dangerous.

That's nice of you to say.

Having the "gift of gab" on an internet forum.... hardly qualifies me, to be at the IBT.

But in the same sense.... the TDU opposition is in the same boat.

-Bug-
The only thing we are all missing is the famous last name.... Does junior have any kids?? Where are thou children... They could do as poor as junior .....
Calling anyone with the hoffa last name...... You got an easy gig waiting for you.. Show up smile for pictures and get about a half a mill a year.... Also have to work with Hall and strip teamsters of their voting rights.... WHERE ARE THOU CHILDREN.. CALLING ANYONE WITH THE HOFFA LAST NAME!! Put your name in the hat!!