Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

10 point

There's no :) on my quote.

There's no "cock" in Bubblehead's statement.

I'm not even close to negative. I just see how this really rolls.

It's worthless.

10 point

4 points, you're dropping fast...
Evidently you can not read and comprehend.

The statement started out with "If". Keep twisting the issue to validate the fact that your ego will not accept that you missed my honest question, got defensive over your own mistake and can't or won't muster the integrity to admit it.
You can subtract all the points you want to to try to demean me but it won't erase the fact that you totally misunderstood my question and continued to be condescending.

Like I said...this is worthless. You've proved it.

Don't talk with your mouth full.
-point. This mouth full statement. What do you think it means. Food? Cock ? Or junk? I doubt it's food. It's called a play on words. He hit me with one and I retorted an inside joke between him an i. You are a little late and 3 points short. Goodnight bro.

You quoted Inthegame. Not me.
Yeah, you're my bro? Sure.
I made a joke about his post to you. In my opinion he schooled you. I dad tony hurt him with a smiley face and so on. If that hurt your feelings maybe it's time to take a step back from this place. You know a little breather. Sometimes when we take this site to seriously and get mad about what's posted here it's not a good thing. I'm speaking from experience.

This site isn't the real world. It's an Internet chat room. I'm going to try not to let this chat room get my goat anymore. I suggest you think about it. Try not to let them see you sweat.

5habits100

I made a joke about his post to you. In my opinion he schooled you. I dad tony hurt him with a smiley face and so on. If that hurt your feelings maybe it's time to take a step back from this place. You know a little breather. Sometimes when we take this site to seriously and get mad about what's posted here it's not a good thing. I'm speaking from experience.

This site isn't the real world. It's an Internet chat room. I'm going to try not to let this chat room get my goat anymore. I suggest you think about it. Try not to let them see you sweat.
It will be ok Sylvester will fix everything for him. What will he have to say if Sylvester gets in? Who will complain about? He may just retire because he is afraid to run for office. He talks big and bad on an Internet forum but t has never done anything to back it up. It's like the little engine that couldn't.

Irishman Collins

View attachment 32056 Do you think freight will vote for a upser as a general president???
One thing is sure, they will not vote for Hoffa after what hall and him did to their pension. When Jimmy and Ken let U.P.S. out of the Central States Pension it sealed the funds fate. Turning their back on all of our hard working brothers and sisters from freight is inexcusable. It is virtually impossible for a freight guy to depend on Pension as a means to retire. It is one of many mistakes made by Hall and Hoffa.

image.jpg