Union Politics - Where is the last TDU candidate now?

Brown Spider

Her Local did NOT go bankrupt. Like many small local unions representing members in a variety of crafts that do not provide a strong dues revenue for the local union, the cost of representation exceeds that revenue. When that happens, it is in the best interest of the members to merge into a strong and solvent local union. In this case, the merger was negotiated between the 2 local union and put to a vote of the membership. That is NOT bankruptcy. That is acting in the absolute best interest of the members.

Gotta' tell ya' though...as soon as I read "went bankrupt. Tdu can really screw up a local", the first names that popped into my head were, you guessed it, Big Belly and Pant Load.

WeDon'tForget

To all who read this thread. A little info on the person who started it. He is and always will be TDU. He along with Edgar E and Mike D, was one of the founders of a group of guys that called themselves Reform 952. They were supported by TDU. He was very vocal about disagreeing with our current ST PK and the Old Guard leaders. In the first election that Reform 952 ran against PK , it was LagunaBrown that talked his fellow reformers to run but didn't have the huevos to do it himself. He refused to put his name on a flyer that had the names of all the steward that supported PK. His old BA said he was not shy when admitting that he would get his info from the TDU. Not much has changed from then to now except now LagunaBrown has been taught by his TDU BA to keep his TDU beliefs to himself. Along with that he has been given a couple treats like being taken to a Unity conference and wined and dined. He also has hopes of maybe getting hired one day and for that reason he has chosen to hide who he really is. He is no Teamster but a TDU opportunist . Mr Benedict Arnold

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/...oes-s-contribute-to-tdu.366961/#ixzz3qGdIXcGD

LagunaBrown

She merged locals because it went bankrupt. Tdu can really screw up a local.
So did go bankrupt or get a merger or both? She got 50,000 signatures just like Sylvester for the Teamster rag but I guess that hype dosent matter. Maybe Realbrown1 can tell us since he knows it all.

So did go bankrupt or get a merger or both? She got 50,000 signatures just like Sylvester for the Teamster rag but I guess that hype dosent matter. Maybe Realbrown1 can tell us since he knows it all.
She wasn't very good with her members money. You don't see her as a GP candidate do you? She made a deal when the merger happened that she wouldn't run.

image.png
Proving just how much YOU DON'T KNOW, with every post.

Way to go.
Says Scott Walkers buddy

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
IRB investigations take years, not months.

But what do you think our local's net worth will be on Dec. 31, 2015?

I am predicting -$550,000 to -$600,000.

But you don't understand finance or math, do you?

LagunaBrown

Oh if you were only so brave to say that to me at the Hub in front of members. WeDon'tForget your an internet warrior that is heartbroken T.S. lost his local election.

BrownBrokeDown

Oh if you were only so brave to say that to me at the Hub in front of members. WeDon'tForget your an internet warrior that is heartbroken T.S. lost his local election.
Been a while since I delved into the pre-elections :censored2:. TS lost his local election? If so, does this mean he can or cannot run for GP?

LagunaBrown

So is T.S. officially out? Is he even a steward? You TDU guys like to post thread after thread about other locals, lets stay updated about the "Fall of Icarus" (A.K.A. Timmy S) and TDU's next great idea.

"In Greek mythology, Icarus succeeded in flying, with wings made by his father Daedalus, using feathers secured with wax. Ignoring his father's warnings, Icarus chose to fly too close to the sun, melting the wax, and fell into the sea and drowned."

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
So is T.S. officially out? Is he even a steward? You TDU guys like to post thread after thread about other locals, lets stay updated about the "Fall of Icarus" (A.K.A. Timmy S) and TDU's next great idea.

"In Greek mythology, Icarus succeeded in flying, with wings made by his father Daedalus, using feathers secured with wax. Ignoring his father's warnings, Icarus chose to fly too close to the sun, melting the wax, and fell into the sea and drowned."
Couldn't tell you, I'm not TDU, despite your constant inferences to the contrary.

Hell, I don't even have their website bookmarked.
I have no love, or animosity, for TDU.
They persist into their 5th decade (41 yrs) due a to consistent and wide variety of shortcomings and indiscretions by the IBT.

What I can tell you with a great deal of certainty is, that Tim S. is not a steward, but is most assuredly serving in his 6th year as the Principal Officer of one of the biggest locals in the country.

Last edited:

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I just read an article on the local 804 website that he is kindly passing the torch to the new administration