Union Politics - Where is the last TDU candidate now?

LagunaBrown

Lagunabrown asked "Where is the TDU candidate now?" The answer is Z was at local 952 having lunch with PK a couple days ago. Now you know.
So Z is a TDU candidate. Thanks for clearing that up. His face plastered all over the TDU website after TS blew his local election might have gave us a hint. I have noticed since Timmy went off the grid TDU has been working extra hard in the lies and propaganda department.

WeDon'tForget

So Z is a TDU candidate. Thanks for clearing that up. His face plastered all over the TDU website after TS blew his local election might have gave us a hint. I have noticed since Timmy went off the grid TDU has been working extra hard in the lies and propaganda department.
TDU probably but maybe not. Either way , him and an opponent of Western VP RH were at local 952 breaking bread with PK and GM. What is your explanation for this situation. Why have you nor anyone on your slate come out and say who you are supporting? Why is there no Hoffa name on any of your flyers that you are passing out. PK's vote for me speech is I'm going to the convention to do what the members want. To late to try that sales pitch. PK, you and the rest of your slate are riding the fence and everyone clearly see's it.

The Silent Bang

TDU probably but maybe not. Either way , him and an opponent of Western VP RH were at local 952 breaking bread with PK and GM. What is your explanation for this situation. Why have you nor anyone on your slate come out and say who you are supporting? Why is there no H name on any of your flyers that you are passing out. PK's vote for me speech is I'm going to the convention to do what the members want. To late to try that sales pitch. PK, you and the rest of your slate are riding the fence and everyone clearly see's it.
I honestly think PK is not concerned with this delegates election, He hasn't campaigned much, he hasn't put out any mailer like his opponent has and most important he has FAILED to endorse ANYONE!
His concern is for his local election in the fall ... Thats what he is worried about, he knows the horrible job he's doing.... Members have reminded him on a daily basis of how incompetent he is. I have said this many times before you BA's have allowed this man to take you down with him, his staff has allowed it and they will ALL go down in flames, PK doesn't give a damn about anyone but himself, he has all his pensions, his social security that he is collecting, it's all you BA's and office staff that are going to be up :poop: creek when he gets voted out. Where are all you going to go? It's a damn shame!