Union Politics - Where is the last TDU candidate now?

10 point

People weren't happy. It showed.
It did show. You can't deny that. It's too bad that it's become a slander fest.

For the H team and for TU. The childishness posted on here is embarrassing and should be viewed that way no matter who you vote for.

The man made mistakes like people do. He lost a prime position to help the common member and he's paid his dues now.

So let's move on.
Trashing Tim further is beneath us. At least it should be.

10 point

Wether you lose by 70 votes or 1 you lost. Period. The great members of of local 804 spok volumes about tims leadership. I had the chance to meet the man and spend quite some time with him. I left very unimpressed. That's a lot more time than the majority of the people on this forum have. He actually tried to debate me and I shut him down. Imagine that a principal officer of a giant local and a GP candidate and he couldn't talk his way out of a little debate without everyone saying he looked stupid. I was getting pats on the back. Good luck in the can Timmy
I laugh about the only 70 votes. He lost. The Browns lose by 1 or 35 this year. They are 3 and 12. A loser is a loser.
He's still a Teamster.
We know he lost. It's old news.
I would hope that people on here would treat other TEAMSTER brothers and sisters better than this unless they personally provoked another.

We shoot the wounded here.

LagunaBrown

Spin it.
He only lost by about 70 votes.
Had he gotten another 70+ votes he would have won.
Spin that too.

To go from porter to Pres is saying alot about the past incumbents.
It's hard to please everyone.
Give the man a break.

Sorry but nobody stopped all the lies, photo-shop pictures and smear tactics against our locals that were all in the name of TDU to get votes. Where were you when they bashed all the hard working agents? He made his bed and now must sleep in it, that is what arrogance gets you sometimes. Even the Vote no guys are dropping him like a bad habit.

Sorry but nobody stopped all the lies, photo-shop pictures and smear tactics against our locals that were all in the name of TDU to get votes. Where were you when they bashed all the hard working agents? He made his bed and now must sleep in it, that is what arrogance gets you sometimes. Even the Vote no guys are dropping him like a bad habit.
TDU is the king of Photoshop. They have been doing it for years. You fight a little fire with fire and people cry. I had the balls to go up to him and take pictures of home driving around in a Nissan. Guy was a tool getting caught in that. He was with tdu who photoshops pictures of people and I went out and got a real set of pictures. Lol. No matter what the tdu pukes will make up excuses. Whatever 251 will be the next tdu local to fall. You can bet on that.

10 point

I don't know anything about your local. I don't and didn't take part in any of it.

I even favor the Browns. They've been my favorite team since I was in grammar school. I root for "losers". Been there myself in life. I'm no where close to perfect and not judging you or anyone.

Time to move on.
Truth always prevails.
Sometimes it takes way too long but it does show up.

LagunaBrown

I don't know anything about your local. I don't and didn't take part in any of it.

I even favor the Browns. They've been my favorite team since I was in grammar school. I root for "losers". Been there myself in life. I'm no where close to perfect and not judging you or anyone.

Time to move on.
Truth always prevails.
Sometimes it takes way too long but it does show up.

Tim S represents TDU and TDU is represented by trolls that have posted terrible lies about people. I have tried the high road and they keep attacking, but notice when you dish some out on them they can't take it. 50,000 signatures and all that money donated to a guy that lost his local. That is karma.

5habits100

I laugh about the only 70 votes. He lost. The Browns lose by 1 or 35 this year. They are 3 and 12. A loser is a loser.
What makes me laugh is the people that say he made mistakes cut him a break but they don't want to cut H and H a break. What a load of crap. I can't wait for the tdu guy in 251 to lose the delegates election. How will tdu spin that

10 point

I actually don't hate Tim. I am displeased with the way people chose to represent him and that he did nothing about it. I feel the same way about TDU. I can pull tons of threads of :censored2: talk form the same guys that are silent now.
I posted earlier that it's bad for both sides to arbitrarily degrade members without being personally provoked by that person.

"Hate" was an incorrect word. Maybe the word should've been disliked because of his TDU backing.

You can't lump everyone together as TDU or losers because they challenge the current leadership.

Everyone makes mistakes and doing it with a right motive actually defines a person, not the mistake.

There's a bigger picture here. But trashing someone without true merit is wrong. I agree.

10 point

What makes me laugh is the people that say he made mistakes cut him a break but they don't want to cut H and H a break. What a load of crap. I can't wait for the tdu guy in 251 to lose the delegates election. How will tdu spin that
I think that is true in both camps.
I don't expect everyone will agree regardless of what the outcome is and there's several issues aggravating the whole picture but hopefully we'll all get past it agreeing to disagree.

I admit that I don't always see the whole picture but I try always to be honest with at least what I think that i know.

Oh that's gonna hurt. Local 251's eboard has spent a lot of the members money on tdu crap. Lucy's gonna have some splaining to do. This is for sure.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
It did show. You can't deny that. It's too bad that it's become a slander fest.

For the H team and for TU. The childishness posted on here is embarrassing and should be viewed that way no matter who you vote for.

The man made mistakes like people do. He lost a prime position to help the common member and he's paid his dues now.

So let's move on.
Trashing Tim further is beneath us. At least it should be.
Maybe TDU can learn a lesson from you.

Gimme Danger

Just from a casual observation, Lead Belly, you seem obsessed with other locals. Considering the troubles in Ohio and Central States, maybe you should focus a little closer to home.

10 point

Maybe TDU can learn a lesson from you.
I don't see the things that you're talking about because I don't watch TDU's postings or the IBTs either for that matter.

My friend, when do people learn lessons that create behavioral change?

Normally, for what I've seen, it's after a loss or a set back. That...I'll give you.

Most people can make it through hard times.

Few, make it through prosperity.

And you can count on that.