Union Politics - Where is the last TDU candidate now?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
That's pretty funny about favoritism. That's how it used to be before United Action.
The old group wants to run again. Good for them. They have an event and get a handful of members, and a larger group of retirees and officials from other locals to attend. Good luck to them.
What old group? I knew a lot of the old group. It looks like 9 new people? Isn't that what you voted for last election? Change? Well based upon those flyers, looks like change is still needed. Favoritism seems more rampant now than ever. You guys got change but it seems like your still in need of it.

What old group? I knew a lot of the old group. It looks like 9 new people? Isn't that what you voted for last election? Change? Well based upon those flyers, looks like change is still needed. Favoritism seems more rampant now than ever. You guys got change but it seems like your still in need of it.
TDU sucks.

Gimme Danger

9 new people? The former principle officer, the former recording secretary and a bunch of former stewards who quit on the members?
Do you think I'm stupid? Is my memory that bad?
I've had no issues with the new guys, plenty of issues with the old guys.

5habits100

9 new people? The former principle officer, the former recording secretary and a bunch of former stewards who quit on the members?
Those guys in office got old that fast it's only been 2 years. They must really be bad.

Can I take a crack at translating this for you, Belly?

Yes. And Tim is getting his plunger technique down pat again.

How'd I do?
I got big fingers what can I say. Big feet size 14 big everything. You take your punctuation grammar and spelling on this site very seriously and I commend you for it. Congratulations.

wide load

I do think your stupid. Or maybe naive. Quit on the members? Fixed elections for a BA that is a known compulsive liar? A Principle Officer that has zero spine? That lies from the podium month after month? The only people that quit is a BA that gets nothing done because UPS owns him now. Ask your members how the grievance procedure is? Ask members how they are treated if they don't support the current dictatorship? Owned by TDU. TDU puppets. They have no voice of their own. Lots of the new stewards are quitting because the BA lies to them. Look deep down, you know the truth. Your just trying to protect your own agenda.

Last edited:

Gimme Danger

That group are just upset they weren't given cushy high pay low work jobs when the old guys willingly retired.
Real democracy interrupted cronyism and nepotism, so the old gang just wants the high salary jobs back.
The agenda is very clear.

wide load

That group are just upset they weren't given cushy high pay low work jobs when the old guys willingly retired.
Real democracy interrupted cronyism and nepotism, so the old gang just wants the high salary jobs back.
The agenda is very clear.
More like better raises, better benefits, respect to name a few. Now you have record low raises, poverty legal care, let's not forget zero in organizing. As for salary, 115k for your PO's first year isn't that shy. What matters is the bottom line! Salaries are higher than ever. 97k a month? For a degradation of a local union. How many months does your local need to be in the red? How are terminations these days? I hear UPS does anything they want. Do you go to your monthly meetings? Or do you just believe what your told?

I do think your stupid. Or maybe naive. Quit on the members? Fixed elections for a BA that is a known compulsive liar? A Principle Officer that has zero spine? That lies from the podium month after month? The only people that quit is a BA that gets nothing done because UPS owns him now. Ask your members how the grievance procedure is? Ask members how they are treated if they don't support the current dictatorship? Owned by TDU. TDU puppets. They have no voice of their own. Lots of the new stewards are quitting because the BA lies to them. Look deep down, you know the truth. Your just trying to protect your own agenda.
My favorite one was when ups suspended the business agent from 251. M&M is what I call him. That shows what weak leadership is in a local.

If they had half.a brain th y would have turned it around on ups and stopped th m in there tracks.

wide load

Btw, just so we are being honest, I'd rather pay a BA 500k a year that can do what he promises and tells the truth, than 100k a year to a guy that gets zero done and lies to the members. It's about the progression of the members. Regardless of what your told to think.

wide load

My favorite one was when ups suspended the business agent from 251. M&M is what I call him. That shows what weak leadership is in a local.

If they had half.a brain th y would have turned it around on ups and stopped th m in there tracks.
That's exactly why grievances are not paid and even discouraged. The 9.5 procedure in that building is laughable.

Gimme Danger

I go to most of the monthly meetings, like I did before. Salaries are typically read off at 90k per month, when they used to be over 110k. Not sure what meetings you're going to.
I have no problems filing grievances and getting them resolved or paid. 9.5 was a joke before, now it's enforced. Look at all the new drivers promoted.
Hey, nothing's perfect but I see a lot of effort by the guys there now. Seems like most of your complaints are of how things used to be. Did you actually feel the union was stronger before?
Management are bastards, which never changes. They'll always try to get one over on employees.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
THE TEAMSTER UNION IS A SNOWBALL HEADED TOWARDS HELL ..YOU CANT EVEN GET ALONG WITH OTHER TEAMSTERS..YOUR ALL TO BLAME

Just from a casual observation, Lead Belly, you seem obsessed with other locals. Considering the troubles in Ohio and Central States, maybe you should focus a little closer to home.
Everything is fine in my house and backyard. I serve the members of my local above and beyond gladly and fiercely. I have a lot of friends all over the place and we talk. I think TDU sucks a big one and I like to tell it. Js

Oh here we go, a guy that just signed up knows all about Lead...... Same old TDU crap, just make another fake alias when you get schooled. Your tactics are embarrassing and hailarious you picked "gimme danger". Ha ha ha gimme a break!
I love all these new puke asses. They can change me up with all kind of aliases. Haters gonna hate.

wide load

I go to most of the monthly meetings, like I did before. Salaries are typically read off at 90k per month, when they used to be over 110k. Not sure what meetings you're going to.
I have no problems filing grievances and getting them resolved or paid. 9.5 was a joke before, now it's enforced. Look at all the new drivers promoted.
Hey, nothing's perfect but I see a lot of effort by the guys there now. Seems like most of your complaints are of how things used to be. Did you actually feel the union was stronger before?
Management are bastards, which never changes. They'll always try to get one over on employees.
I feel local 251 had less terminations under the old guys very much so! Your new BA is working with improved 95 language and gets zero results. There are so many ignored 95 grievances. How many have gone to arbitration? If you call getting zero pay "enforced", god help us. Effort and results are 2 different things. So if you say salaries are 90k a month (which is a total lie btw) why are you in the red month after month? Let me guess? Blame the past retired guys?

I feel local 251 had less terminations under the old guys very much so! Your new BA is working with improved 95 language and gets zero results. There are so many ignored 95 grievances. How many have gone to arbitration? If you call getting zero pay "enforced", god help us. Effort and results are 2 different things. So if you say salaries are 90k a month (which is a total lie btw) why are you in the red month after month? Let me guess? Blame the past retired guys?
It probably doesn't help with all those tdu work shops they waste the members money on. I wonder what else they do as far as fund the pro republican TDU organization.