Union Politics - Where is the last TDU candidate now?

Gimme Danger

I feel local 251 had less terminations under the old guys very much so! Your new BA is working with improved 95 language and gets zero results. There are so many ignored 95 grievances. How many have gone to arbitration? If you call getting zero pay "enforced", god help us. Effort and results are 2 different things. So if you say salaries are 90k a month (which is a total lie btw) why are you in the red month after month? Let me guess? Blame the past retired guys?

First of all, no one cares what is posted on this site, so even I am farting in the wind. You can make up the biggest lie possible (or many lies) and think in your head it's true.
Reality is when you punch in every day, what co workers really think.
9.5 language didn't change too much. It is easier to get on the list. But the language was better in the 2008 contract, yet the '9.5 committee' changed the rules after it passed. Way to go Hall.
Speaking personally, I never got 9.5 enforced previously, and never heard of any driver getting paid, or loads adjusted. I've been paid, and know of many drivers who've gotten paid.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
First of all, no one cares what is posted on this site, so even I am farting in the wind. You can make up the biggest lie possible (or many lies) and think in your head it's true.
9.5 language didn't change too much. It is easier to get on the list. But the language was better in the 2008 contract, yet the '9.5 committee' changed the rules after it passed. Way to go hall.
Speaking personally, I never got 9.5 enforced previously, and never heard of any driver getting paid, or loads adjusted. I've been paid, and know of many drivers who've gotten paid.
Ask some current stewards if they got 95 pay in the past.
How many 95 grievances have gone to arbitration? I'm not interested in what lies your BA have told you about Hall.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

9.5 language didn't change too much. It is easier to get on the list. But the language was better in the 2008 contract, yet the '9.5 committee' changed the rules after it passed. Way to go hall.
This sound familiar....I know I heard this before....but where.....I remember it was the tdu guys on here praising Tim S saying how the members loved him and how strong he was as a leaders of 804 and that he would never be voted out because of how great a job he was doing.......and we all know how that turned out......gimme danger start picking out your new username

This sound familiar....I know I heard this before....but where.....I remember it was the tdu guys on here praising Tim S saying how the members loved him and how strong he was as a leaders of 804 and that he would never be voted out because of how great a job he was doing.......and we all know how that turned out......gimme danger start picking out your new username
I don't think toilet boy or fat toilet boy is taken yet.

Gimme Danger

Ask some current stewards if they got 95 pay in the past.
How many 95 grievances have gone to arbitration? I'm not interested in what lies your BA have told you about hall.

We don't use arbitration, but you know that, being all knowing of course.
Also, the 9.5 committee decision was posted in 2008. On the union bulletin board. By the previous BA.

Also, if you keyboard tough guys feel so strongly about usernames, mine used to be street walking cheetah.
But I don't care about any of that because this bizarro universe is like toilet paper, or tampons.

wide load

You think the 2008 95 language was better???? How so?
You should list all the lies that your opponents are telling.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Also, the 9.5 committee decision was posted in 2008. On the union bulletin board. By the previous BA.

Also, if you keyboard tough guys feel so strongly about usernames, mine used to be street walking cheetah.
But I don't care about any of that because this bizarro universe is like toilet paper, or tampons.
It drives them absolutely nuts when they don't know who somebody is.

wide load

Were any 95 grievances (under the current dictatorship) brought to the committee? I could care less who you are. The point is your skating around the question.

Gimme Danger

Wide, I'm not privy to what grievances are brought to panel. Why don't you ask other locals if 9.5 grievances are brought to panel, since you know so much.
You talk of dictatorship?
I voted in a local election, which wiped out the old administration. The old administration fought hard against shop steward elections. They were against the by laws change.
The new officials have shop steward elections, the policy is posted on the bulletin board.
I voted in a steward election, and I'm happy with the result. If at any point I'm not happy and have the stones to step up, I can get a petition for an election.
There was an election recently, right? Didn't a former E board member get beaten in an election?
If he can't win his own center, how could he win in a local election? I'm not like you, and say 'why waste our dues money on an election the challenger can't possibly win.' Wah wah wah. Let him run, and let him lose again. That's democracy.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Wide, I'm not privy to what grievances are brought to panel. Why don't you ask other locals if 9.5 grievances are brought to panel, since you know so much.
I voted in a local election, which wiped out the old administration. The old administration fought hard against shop steward elections. They were against the by laws change.
The new officials have shop steward elections, the policy is posted on the bulletin board.
I voted in a steward election, and I'm happy with the result. If at any point I'm not happy and have the stones to step up, I can get a petition for an election.
There was an election recently, right? Didn't a former E board member get beaten in an election?
If he can't win his own center, how could he win in a local election? I'm not like you, and say 'why waste our dues money on an election the challenger can't possibly win.' Wah wah wah. Let him run, and let him lose again. That's democracy.
When is your Delegates Election?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Bro, 9.5 grievance is not something that would ever go to panel. If you work over 9.5 3 out of the 5 days you win your grievance. Period. Nothing to discuss, except how they are planning on fixing the problem , and how much you are getting for penalty pay, which is all handeled at the local level.......

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Bro, 9.5 grievance is not something that would ever go to panel. If you work over 9.5 3 out of the 5 days you win your grievance. Period. Nothing to discuss, except how they are planning on fixing the problem , and how much you are getting for penalty pay, which is all handeled at the local level.......
Everybody isn't in the Central Region.