Union Politics - Where is the last TDU candidate now?

29pqg43.jpg

Oh man, this stuff is already on the internet....... This is gonna be bad.
They are such a joke. Fred was the second choice. I can't wait till he comes in second in the election.

I can't help but think about when everyone in the room was asked if the had any problems with the ups master contract. Fred was in that room and didn't say one word against that contract. No balls leader. Can't find anyone to jump on that crap ticket so the vo of his local has to do it. Way to jump on the grenade dummy.

Why would Z do that?
Because he's got a bigger ego now that he was the second choice. Being second fittal hurts. The truth about what a wuss he was when he had the chance to stand up at the ups master sit down with all the Principal officers. What a leader he punked out and then went home and talked. That's a very weak leader.

LagunaBrown

Because he's got a bigger ego now that he was the second choice. Being second fittal hurts. The truth about what a wuss he was when he had the chance to stand up at the ups master sit down with all the Principal officers. What a leader he punked out and then went home and talked. That's a very weak leader.

He promised the vote no guys healthcare that he could not deliver on. How can he deliver on this? If he was smart enough to have jumped on the Teamsters Western Region & Local 177 Health Care Plan then maybe but I just don't see it.

The Silent Bang

Bro, they get guys paid and the grievances are at the Local for you to check up on. Now run along cause I know your a little over infatuated by my posts.
HA HA HA HA !! Are you that dense? You honestly think it just about getting someone paid ??
What about trying to save someone's job? What about having some balls to stand up to management? Or how about the simple act of SHOWING UP to a yard and talk to members .. Oh but i forget who i am talking to, the guy who only cares about his center and the hell with everyone else..

Ask your worthless hero what the plan is on trying to save the 300 plus jobs at Kraft food ..

LagunaBrown

HA HA HA HA !! Are you that dense? You honestly think it just about getting someone paid ??
What about trying to save someone's job? What about having some balls to stand up to management? Or how about the simple act of SHOWING UP to a yard and talk to members .. Oh but i forget who i am talking to, the guy who only cares about his center and the hell with everyone else..

Ask your worthless hero what the plan is on trying to save the 300 plus jobs at Kraft food ..

Again our agents show up consistently and got a bunch of guys their jobs back too.... Just look up the unjust terminations at UPS, I don't try to play the big boy and save the world like you. I take care of my craft, that is my job.........YOU DO KNOW THIS IS A UPS SITE.

LagunaBrown

You must be really be bent to have to keep trolling me. Let me put my psychiatrist jacket on and you can tell me all about your inadequacy.... LOL, You know I really don't care about you anymore. At one time did but I am done with you.

The Silent Bang

If your agents had ball and stood up to management how many terminations would you say you'd have ?? You think that just because your weak agents get these guys jobs back they're hero's? What about the anguish, and trouble these members have to go through when they are terminated? This is why you will never be anything but second grade union steward, never involved in anything, only caring about the few followers you have.
You must really feel good about yourself when you see that the local pays your dues every month.

LagunaBrown

If your agents had ball and stood up to management how many terminations would you say you'd have ?? You think that just because your weak agents get these guys jobs back they're hero's? What about the anguish, and trouble these members have to go through when they are terminated? This is why you will never be anything but second grade union steward, never involved in anything, only caring about the few followers you have.
You must really feel good about yourself when you see that the local pays your dues every month.
Wow.... Compelling from a guy that hides on the internet. Bro, you got to get your head straight.

The Silent Bang

If only you were half the man that my agents are then I would be on here defending you. Don't talk about balls when your Coup de grâce is happening on the intenet.
You've been sheltered all your career. If you think those guys have balls then you really need to open your eyes! ha ha ha ha ..
Your like one of those people that don't want to look beyond their comfort-zone because they are scared to find whats out there..
You really need to look beyond your brown bubble because The Teamsters aren't just at UPS!
And as for you "defending" me ?? No thanks, i can't stand kiss-asses and yes men!

LagunaBrown

You've been sheltered all your career. If you think those guys have balls then you really need to open your eyes! ha ha ha ha ..
Your like one of those people that don't want to look beyond their comfort-zone because they are scared to find whats out there..
You really need to look beyond your brown bubble because The Teamsters aren't just at UPS!
And as for you "defending" me ?? No thanks, i can't stand kiss-asses and yes men!

Then why are you here? You already said you work for another craft but your talking :censored2: on UPSers on a UPS site. Your not very smart when kicked to the curb at your other craft and come to the "Brown Bubble" looking for support. Ugh. I have never ignored anyone on this site but your about to be the first. Go make a difference at your craft loser.