Union said it will not represent me at panel

Burned twice

Had a talk with business agent today and he told me that he would not take my case before the panel. Said he doesnt think that the case can be won. Because I had just been to panel back in March. Has anybody ever heard of this and can this be done not representing union member?

T

Turdferguson

Had a talk with business agent today and he told me that he would not take my case before the panel. Said he doesnt think that the case can be won. Because I had just been to panel back in March. Has anybody ever heard of this and can this be done not representing union member?
What's the case?

Burned twice

I was followed by the center manager, district manager, and operations manager, they said that I had a back that was not necessary, not using 3 points of contact, not using my power zone. They also said that I harassed them and work place violence

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I was followed by the center manager, district manager, and operations manager, they said that I had a back that was not necessary, not using 3 points of contact, not using my power zone. They also said that I harassed them and work place violence

This time or back in March?

Burned twice

This time, the case in March has already been settled the business agent told me I didnt win the case but I got my job back and went back to work. So not understanding how he is saying I didnt win the case if I was allowed to get job back.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
If the union won't represent you then I suggest you get a lawyer if you can afford one. It is what you pay union dues for. Unless your threatening to do bodily harm to someone then I don't understand.

Burned twice

Thats what I have been saying I didnt threaten anybody, the operations manager said that I jumped out the seat and pointed my fingers in their face, but I also have a witness statement saying that what he saw was the 3 before mentioned people approach my truck and form the interaction that he saw he did not see either party being aggressive toward one another

Hofficer Hater

Call your business representative and let him know that you will file charges against him with the National Labor Relations Board for failing to represent you.

Burned twice

I told him that when the meeting was rapping up today and he tells me well I will tell you this that I have never lost a case before. He really just blew it off like he doesnt care.

Burned twice

If you go back and read I gave the details of the story. Yes there is more they followed more people on this day and I was the only 1 that got disciplined.

T

Turdferguson

If you go back and read I gave the details of the story. Yes there is more they followed more people on this day and I was the only 1 that got disciplined.
How does a unnecessary back, not using three point contact, and not using power zone escalate to this?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
How does a unnecessary back, not using three point contact, and not using power zone escalate to this?

If they want you gone, they throw the book at you to make things stick. Don't know if this person is a good employee or a bad employee. Also don't know if there is more or less to the story. Just know he might need to get a lawyer and if ups wants you gone they do all they can to make it happen.

Wilson

All termination go to the panel. That's how UPS covers themselves from wrongful terminations. I guess their is a lot more back story to what your talking about. My guess its got something to do with harassing management with threats of violence. In that case it maybe they feel its more like a criminal action rather than a violation of a CBA.