union steward

WESLA

It is what it is
If your a steward and you don't represent your fellow teamsters best interest then you should be ashamed. Don't put yourself in those shoes if your not willing to fill them.

Quit asking so much what the union can do for you, rather ask what you can do for your union.

The middle class is under attack. It's time to take a stand.

Last but not least... The union begins and ends with you. You are the union.

If your a steward and you don't represent your fellow teamsters best interest then you should be ashamed. Don't put yourself in those shoes if your not willing to fill them.

Quit asking so much what the union can do for you, rather ask what you can do for your union.

Are you a walking contradiction?? Man up if you don't like it be the steward.

UPS Preloader

If your a steward and you don't represent your fellow teamsters best interest then you should be ashamed. Don't put yourself in those shoes if your not willing to fill them. There are many stewards out there that should be ashamed, but in my opinion most of the Stewards posting here on BC do not fit that category.

Quit asking so much what the union can do for you, rather ask what you can do for your union. Pay my union dues and support my brothers and sisters.

The middle class is under attack. It's time to take a stand. I do it everyday.

Last but not least... The union begins and ends with you. You are the union. As are you my friend.

Last edited:

WESLA

It is what it is

Are you a walking contradiction?? Man up if you don't like it be the steward.

I am a steward

A

anonymous6

I have the utmost respect for our stewards.

It's a thankless job. when you help someone 9 times and win you are a hero. if you can't help them the 10th time , you are a p.o.s.

WESLA

It is what it is
No not at all venting. I just see some of the questions people ask on here an I'm thinking to myself where is your steward?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I am a steward

I'm skeptical!

If you were a steward, you would have been on here for the last 10 days telling everyone how great a contract this is and that that should vote YES!

Furthermore, you have not posted once that TDU Stinks!

Sorry but I don't buy it.

brostalss

One of the Local Stewards in my center is an ass. The BS and fear he tries to put in other drivers. Especially the Newbies. He targets the dumb ones and they hang on every word he says.

He's your Buddy and there for you but he won't hesitate for a second to back stab you for his own greater good.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
One of the Local Stewards in my center is an ass. The BS and fear he tries to put in other drivers. Especially the Newbies. He targets the dumb ones and they hang on every word he says.

He's your Buddy and there for you but he won't hesitate for a second to back stab you for his own greater good.

​Sounds like management ... oh yeah, he is Union management.

Brown_Star

Methods Man
I'm skeptical!

If you were a steward, you would have been on here for the last 10 days telling everyone how great a contract this is and that that should vote YES!

Ignore him...

hyena

unfortunatley this is how some are. Do yourself a favor and learn the contract. Knowledge is power, dont rely on someone else just cause their title is steward doesnt mean they know the contract or care about your issues. Sometimes someone wins the popular vote, that doesnt mean theyre right for the job though. Know your rights, depend on noone else, if you get stuck ask questions.

UPS Preloader

If he's that bad, you could look into replacing him. Check out this post for more information.

http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f39/how-get-new-union-steward-223020/

I'm skeptical!

A lot of stewards don't feel that way. You must be be smoking something.