Unionizing Just FedEx Ground and Custom Critical

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Let us know how it works out for you guys.....better get going, never know how long til the next industry fad comes along......tick tock tick tock

bbsam

Staff member
How fast would you be fired if you tried to unionize? Immediately ....are you really that clueless?

can we then assume that you still have done nothing in your organizing of Express since you have not yet been fired?

bbsam

Staff member
You can assume nothing. It's not your place....I'ts all being done in private and behind closed doors....
Hey, MFE is the one who said that any attempt to unionize would get the OP fired so simply put either MFE is wrong, he is not attempting to organize, or he has been fired. His assertion left no other possibility.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
You can assume nothing. It's not your place....I'ts all being done in private and behind closed doors....
Hey, MFE is the one who said that any attempt to unionize would get the OP fired so simply put either MFE is wrong, he is not attempting to organize, or he has been fired. His assertion left no other possibility.
Once again, you seem to have all the answers. Now which is it?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
can we then assume that you still have done nothing in your organizing of Express since you have not yet been fired?

I'm anonymous this time around, and no, I was not fired back in 1996-1997, although they certainly tried. Can you honestly come on here and say that a drive to unionize Ground drivers wouldn't be met with mass firings? Hell, these people aren't even employees.

Code82 is showing some real ignorance to the realities of Ground. As you know, Ground doesn't succeed if employees make more than the $12-$14 per hour most ISPs and contractors pay, OR the $10 per hour real rate of pay you scammers pay when a driver is on salary and works 60 hours.

Fred would crap gold bricks if you or any of your fellow contractors allowed any sort of union activity. If you didn't, then YOU would be gone...very quickly.

You, and other Ground types show a real ignorance concerning the way Fred S deals with unions. Is it denial, or just a lack of information?

bbsam

Staff member
Oh. You are anonymous this time. You didn't throw that caveat out there to code 82, did you? And no, not n the least bit confused about anti union tactics. As you well know, my position has always been that if one is going to organize then they should get on with it. Yes the deck is stacked against it happening but that is not going to change. Do it or don't, but don't wait for a knight in shining armor. They're busy.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Oh. You are anonymous this time. You didn't throw that caveat out there to code 82, did you? And no, not n the least bit confused about anti union tactics. As you well know, my position has always been that if one is going to organize then they should get on with it. Yes the deck is stacked against it happening but that is not going to change. Do it or don't, but don't wait for a knight in shining armor. They're busy.

I know full well that Fred holds almost all the cards. We're still trying, despite your best efforts.

DOWNTRODDEN IN TEXAS

How in the world do you organize non-employees? Alphabetically to make the executions go more swiftly? Maybe by birthday? Just curious, because I would really like to see it...

HomeDelivery

Fred would crap gold bricks if you or any of your fellow contractors allowed any sort of union activity. If you didn't, then YOU would be gone...very quickly.

the ICs i saw that was fed up with the scam contracts settled out of court w/ a gag order; some moved on while others worked for another contractor instead of dealing w/ the contracts directly

one IC went from 3 routes to 1 because he can't keep quality drivers on the other 2 routes he purchased... now, he makes the same or less than me after expenses