United Parcel Service Receives Blame and Praises Over Delayed Deliveries - Liberty Voice

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
United Parcel Service Receives Blame and Praises Over Delayed Deliveries - Liberty Voice

United Parcel Service (UPS), the leading package delivery services company in the world received mixed praises and blame over its delayed Christmas deliveries. As announced by the company last Tuesday, it was not be able to deliver some packages in time for Christmas due to the larger than expected volume of deliveries. According to Susan Rosenberg, UPS spokeswoman, “The volume of air packages in the UPS system did exceed capacity as demand was much greater than our forecast.”

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
NBC's headliner: Long dramatic story short: The family featured received their packages Christmas Eve after all. Way to accentuate the negative NBC. UPS did not cause the weather delays. They should have been better prepared for the volume. Moral IMO is don't wait til the last minute to ship your stuff when you know there are already issues. I and a lot of others like me busted our butts and you're welcome.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...w-fire-after-christmas-delivery-problems?lite