united way donations.....

article22

Banned
who did u give it to? i designate mine to the spca........

for the first time in 16 years i was not forced and cornered in the office about my donation. over the years ive heard "why are you only giving a $1 a week. cant you do $3 a week.. then after that the next year u hear "hey u did $3 a week last year ...will it hurt u to do $5 a week this year?"

anonymous4

They still corner people. I can imagine a lot of new hires give in to the pressure. I see a lot of them wearing the $2 UPS propaganda print. I think these things are positive, however at UPS things are done different and can be outlandish. \

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Was in my center last week for the first time in over three years. Took the center manager about two minutes to call me into his office. Without even an introduction or how ya doing, he shoved the United Way pledge form in my face.

article22

Banned
They still corner people. I can imagine a lot of new hires give in to the pressure. I see a lot of them wearing the $2 UPS propaganda print. I think these things are positive, however at UPS things are done different and can be outlandish. \

yes i imagine my old center manager is still doing the same thing,, if you gave nothing you were on his list and he would make it a point to follow you

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I would assume the two of you had already met.
You would assume wrong. Am satellited about 40 miles from the center. Neither he or my new oncar had taken any time to come out to introduce themselves. Usually takes a dog bite or a broken mirror for me to see any new faces in management.