United Way Donations

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
You need a form from the union hall,to get off the drive.
and you won't be very popular at the union hall because that little dollar a week does quite a bit in battling all the expensive lobbyists that big business has working against us.

A dollar a week isn't even getting you a cup of coffee, but collectively it helps a lot.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
and you won't be very popular at the union hall because that little dollar a week does quite a bit in battling all the expensive lobbyists that big business has working against us.

A dollar a week isn't even getting you a cup of coffee, but collectively it helps a lot.
You are right. friend it. It's a $1. Hope it is actually helping our union some how.

Hey you take away our vote, we take away the money!

Can hoffa hear us now? oh well, no slush money for him.

Every single one of us, got off the DRIVE!

Impasse that!

The union hall,was very happy to give me as many forms as needed.

They know the IBT sold us out.

So friend...EM

joesmith

United Way- Oh dang is it that time of the year already? We had the campaign in our area a couple months ago.
The UPS and United Way management would like to thank everyone who contributed and asks you to contribute even more next year in case a couple of the high ranking executives at the United way retire, we want to make sure we have enough $$$ to pay them the $200,000 a year pension they deserve.
not a bad deal for 17 years of service.... how much is our pension again?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
The union hall,was very happy to give me as many forms as needed.

They know the IBT sold us out.

So friend...EM
3075904-1.jpg

Kis124

We have a driver who has a foundation through United Way. My donations go directly to his organization

Sent using BrownCafe App

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I agree about the screw management for trying to be pushy shoving UW down our throats, however, you can direct 100% of whatever you donate to the United Way to your local's scholarship fund.