United Way Harassment

Bullsh^t.

Your money goes exactly to any organization you choose.
I know this because I receive a receipt every month from the two organizations my leadership donation is directed.

UPS cuts check to MS Foundation and an organization in Chicago Cachsux brought to my attention.
Maybe they should explain it better. Instead of saying here sign this.

TheKid99

That's why I'm sick about donating to them....

If I would've known that the United Way CEO get that much I would've just donate a $1 per paycheck.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Maybe they should explain it better. Instead of saying here sign this.
Well, they view us as animals, so not sure that is in the cards. ;)
That would be solicitation suicide....because you know that UPS management can't explain anything with a normal conversation, straight face or eye contact. The pitch should contain as little social skill and insight as possible.

10 point

Bullsh^t.

Your money goes exactly to any organization you choose.
I know this because I receive a receipt every month from the two organizations my leadership donation is directed.

UPS cuts check to MS Foundation and an organization in Chicago Cachsux brought to my attention.
I donated (last year) $1000.00 to UW thru UPS.
The recipient was a youth facility and they actually sent me a receipt for the $500.00(!) dollars they received thru UPS/united Way.
50%!!??
That's the last penny I gave thru UPS's "benevolent" system.
Had I known that half my $ was going to get syphoned off prior to the drive I would have exposed it during the pcm they pushed this lie in.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I donated (last year) $1000.00 to UW thru UPS.
The recipient was a youth facility and they actually sent me a receipt for the $500.00(!) dollars they received thru UPS/united Way.
50%!!??
That's the last penny I gave thru UPS's "benevolent" system.
Had I known that half my $ was going to get syphoned off prior to the drive I would have exposed it during the pcm they pushed this lie in.
This requires investigation.
Perhaps someone changed your 100% to 50%.
That pisses me off.

10 point

This requires investigation.
Perhaps someone changed your 100% to 50%.
That pisses me off.
One supe told drivers they could give to their church thru UW. They gave but I was told their churches got zero $.

Also, I told them I wasn't giving in 2015 but they still took the weekly $ designated out of my January 2015 vacations!

Greedy jerks.
They suck.

clean hairy

I told them one time,
"I am maxed with my charitable giving $, you want me to cut a Charity I already give to so I can give to UW? NO WAY!"

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
The problem is communication.
I rarely find a supervisor willing to investigate or help someone understand what number is needed for pledge card.