united way question

browntroll

yeah i know theres a few threads already, just wondering what happens if you
dont get asked to donate? i got asked barely last week while everyone in my area got asked
about 3 weeks ago but i know one guy still hasnt been asked even though i saw
his paper was one of the only ones left when i got asked. do some sups fill it out for you? if they do is there a way to get off united way and get original signed paper?

HardknocksUPSer

dont get asked to donate? i got asked barely last week while everyone in my area got asked
his paper was one of the only ones left when i got asked. do some sups fill it out for you? if they do is there a way to get off united way and get original signed paper?
Cute username[emoji14]

browntroll

my friend want to makes sure they dont keep taking the same amount they have been taking for the last year(hes newish). he told me they told him
they planned on having a dunk tank with supervisors in it and the more you give the more balls you get. hes been giving them $5 a week for the past year,
i laughed at him then i felt sorry for him. i had a hard time this year, they asked how much and i said 50 cents then they wanted me to talk to a full time sup about
why im giving so little, full time sups asks why so little and i tell him im not giving :censored2: now hoping he would make the manager come talk to me but he just
said we would talk again later about it.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I don't give at all cuz it makes sups look good if everyone gives
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1442291876.659225.jpg

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
We ask you and can fill out the form on your behalf. But we can't send it in until you sign it. At least that's how we do it here. United Way is wrapping up as we speak. I believe all the forms have to be in by the end of the week.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
my friend want to makes sure they dont keep taking the same amount they have been taking for the last year(hes newish). he told me they told him
they planned on having a dunk tank with supervisors in it and the more you give the more balls you get. hes been giving them $5 a week for the past year,
i laughed at him then i felt sorry for him. i had a hard time this year, they asked how much and i said 50 cents then they wanted me to talk to a full time sup about
why im giving so little, full time sups asks why so little and i tell him im not giving :censored2: now hoping he would make the manager come talk to me but he just
said we would talk again later about it.
You lack the Capital?