Unity Conference???

10 point

Evidence, if you were faced with that situation, would you have rolled the dice for the back pay?
If it was my situation?
Heck yes.
He should've at least been rtw quickly. It wasnt in my building. The supes were instructing the other drivers to do the same "dishonest" practice for years.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
If it was my situation?
Heck yes.
He should've at least been rtw quickly. It wasnt in my building. The supes were instructing the other drivers to do the same "dishonest" practice for years.
So for a few weeks of pay, your willing to roll the dice with a persons 80k-110k a year career? I find that absolutely frightening. Please NEVER run for office. PLEASE!

10 point

So for a few weeks of pay, your willing to roll the dice with a persons 80k-110k a year career? I find that absolutely frightening. Please NEVER run for office. PLEASE!
I find your lack of backbone ... frightening.

I said if I was that employee I would have fought it.

Your comment proves the reason hourlies take "time served" without back pay.

And the company dishonestly runs all over the hourly, charges them frivolously and walks away laughing.

I hope you aren't a BA.
Touché.

wide load

I find your lack of backbone ... frightening.

I said if I was that employee I would have fought it.

Your comment proves the reason hourlies take "time served" without back pay.

And the company dishonestly runs all over the hourly, charges them frivolously and walks away laughing.

I hope you aren't a BA.
Touché.
I think your full of it. I think you say that in your protective bubble. But if you faced the music you would take timed served 100% of the time.

10 point

I think your full of it. I think you say that in your protective bubble. But if you faced the music you would take timed served 100% of the time.
Save your personal jabs.
I couldn't care less

In this case I would have fought it and I know the odds.

People don't trust the system. Wonder why.

5habits100

I'm not directly blaming the Panel for anything remiss in my local?
My local's problems are their own and have been well documented.

This Panel has been "pushed back" this month and will not hear deadlocked grievances in May, unless they are for a discharge, supposedly in deference to this "Unity Conference".
The originally scheduled 2 day panel has been rescheduled and shortened to 1 day, on a Friday.
Why would this be necessary?

Now I'm hearing that the June panel is being pushed back from the first week of the month to the last?
That'll make it 2 and a half months without hearing deadlocked grievances?

Not sure how I'm supposed to feel about this?
I am sure however, that it is OK to ask.
It would be necessary because that is the only date available for both parties.

wide load

Because the system falls on a deadlock where your primary decision maker knows only the facts in front of him. But don't worry, I respect your decision to affect working families.

10 point

Because the system falls on a deadlock where your primary decision maker knows only the facts in front of him. But don't worry, I respect your decision to affect working families.
Struggling with comprehension?

The only family I affect is mine.

10 point

Oops. You got me. Who's the big winner here? Mikey's the big winner!!!

Let's not change the facts that you would 50/50 your brothers.
There's no "facts".
You really don't have a clue and you may want to get to your GP for an X-Ray ASAP because it looks like you've lost your spinal column somewhere.