University letterbox

nayrsiem

I cover a route that has several letterboxes on a university campus with a lot of international students. They will put anything in these boxes or outside the box even. I found this today. Gotta love it.

Attachments

• 1425320281286.jpg
    1425320281286.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 410

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I cover a route that has several letterboxes on a university campus with a lot of international students. They will put anything in these boxes or outside the box even. I found this today. Gotta love it.

They have no coming sense. They go to college. Our future leaders. In debt and unemployed

rod

Retired 22 years
They have no coming sense. They go to college. Our future leaders. In debt and unemployed

For the most part they won't learn anything useful until they graduate and get out into the real world. I could probably name 25 people I know who have a college degree but don't work in anything related to it----my own daughter is one. She is a stay at home mom.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
For the most part they won't learn anything useful until they graduate and get out into the real world. I could probably name 25 people I know who have a college degree but don't work in anything related to it----my own daughter is one. She is a stay at home mom.

Good for her and the kids. We wanted that for our kids. I can do without for them. Make it 26 now. But I had scholarships no debt / bbl

rod

Retired 22 years
Good for her and the kids. We wanted that for our kids. I can do without for them. Make it 26 now. But I had scholarships no debt / bbl

I'm totally proud of my daughter. She paid her own way through college with very little financial help from us. She has always been really self sufficient. I would imagine after the kids get a little older she will re-enter the work force. Where she lives now it would cost $30 bucks an hour for child care for her 3 kids so it really wouldn't pay to go to work unless she found one hell of a job.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

I found this today. Gotta love it.
We had one in the center dropbox the other night where they had one staple in the corner of the package connecting the label. Can't believe people actually think that's okay.
They go to college. Our future leaders. In debt and unemployed
Not our fault these school leaders continually jack up the cost of tuition. It's criminal what they are doing. In state tuition in my home state is 38,000 a year. Thank God I moved, tuition here is only 8000 a year.
For the most part they won't learn anything useful until they graduate and get out into the real world. I could probably name 25 people I know who have a college degree but don't work in anything related to it
It's because parents don't make their kids get jobs anymore and hold their hands. It's pathetic to see some of the skills kids lack at my University. They're excuse is always "Oh well my parents did that." My folks are pretty well off, but they had to work their way through school and pay for it. They believe I should have to pay at least half as well. I hate how long my days are sometimes. But I'm thankful I have to do it because I'm going to have a great resume when I graduate.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I bet UPS would be the first one they'd blame if that got stolen.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

I bet UPS would be the first one they'd blame if that got stolen.
I can imagine talking to someone like that on the phone already "I put it in YOUR dropbox. It is then YOUR responsibility to figure it out." Sigh..... America.....

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Getting a college degree just shows a prospective employer that you are capable of learning. You will have some background knowledge, but the employer knows that you are capable and willing to learn.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I would have put it back on top with an infonotice that says "This is not the way the package was delivered to you" written on it and left it there until I opened the box to find a sealed package

clean hairy

Kinda sad that kids are told College grads earn more than non-grads.
Some will get a degree in Basketweaving, then go to interviews expecting a nice compensation package because they have a Diploma.
Plus, the majority will have debt that takes 10-20 yrs to get paid off.
Of course, would any of us want a Dr operating on us that did not have the Dr Diploma?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Some will get a degree in Basketweaving, then go to interviews expecting a nice compensation package because they have a Diploma.
Of course, would any of us want a Dr operating on us that did not have the Dr Diploma?

If it would make the insurance cheaper, I'd be okay with it

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
At least they put it in a box and attached a label...
20120307_182325sm.jpg

20120307_182331sm.jpg

20120307_182514sm.jpg

F

FrigidAdCorrector

For the most part it is true. A college diploma will earn your more in your lifetime. I think we get blinded here by how much can be earned. There really aren't a whole lot of jobs out there anymore where you can earn 90k with a high school diploma.