Unknown union guy

Holydriver

I got home from work around 8pm last night. Around 805pm an unknown guy from my local knocked in my door. He had a paper I filled out and mailed to the union so I knew he was legit. I let the dude in and he asks if we can have a 20 minute meeting to discuss "free benefits the union offers" that will benefit not only me but my girlfriend as well. I scheduled a meeting with the guy, but I'm kind of wandering if anyone knows what the hell I should expect.

I should have asked last night but I just got home, my feet were cold and wet, my belly was empty, and I didn't yet have a beer in my hand. Three problems that were much more dire than talking to him.

Holydriver

Eh, I'm a veteran, my veterans group life insurance is sufficient. Plus VA disability pays for it. Free for me! I'll tell him to bolt asap. Thanks fellers

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Had that conversation 20 years ago. He kept telling me it was a good deal because it was through the international. With a Sicilian accent.

rod

Retired 22 years
I hope the Teamsters are getting a good kick back from these idiots they let use their name. Teamster credit cards are another gimmick.