Unloaders, Do you unload with Integrity?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Unloaders,
Do you always maintain proper egress?
Do you always use you load stand?
Do you always use the extendo the way it is designed to be used?
Do you always containerize smalls?
Do you always handle damaged packages and spills properly?

Does your management team prevent or hinder you from unloading with Integrity?

I am really interested in your views on this.

Non-unloaders need not reply.

I

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
The last time I unloaded was the hottest day last summer and I unloaded with a lot of sweat. I think there was some integrity involved but a lot of SWEAT

Last edited:

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
And another thing. Hey Ms./Miss/Mr Integrity is coporate paying you to put this stuff on BC ? Please answer the question truthfully you integrity is at stake. LOL

Unloaders,

I
No.

andrew99

Nope , in my hub , if you're in the unload , you're on the short list to get hurt.

Supervisors move the problem, they don't fix it. If you think something is genuinely unsafe, but there is someone who does not, they'll move you and put the later of the two in there to avoid any "problems". Funny how these PT sups solve problems.

If you want an unload stand, you gotta ask the TAW guy to stand up so you can have his chair.

Help lifting irregulars = "here's someone to help pull them off the belt" --- how does that help me lift the 100 pounder?

Lots of intermittent bull****, but a big negative on integrity.

UPSSOCKS

If you want an unload stand, you gotta ask the TAW guy to stand up so you can have his chair.
QUOTE]

That's kinda funny. I've seen TAW people sitting around the building watching part time sups work.

You said it's funny how part time sups solve the problems. Could you find better solutions to the problems....

raceanoncr

QUOTE]

That's kinda funny. I've seen TAW people sitting around the building watching part time sups work, which is REALLY funny cuz they've never worked a day in their LIFE, hence, SUPERVISORS!

You said it's funny how part time sups solve the problems. Could you find better solutions to the problems....except having a smarter hourly work the math?

Smarter hourly do the work? Is that so? LMAO!!!!!!!!

"OK, Mr. Supervisor, here's a box. Bend over and pick it up. Now, put it in the "truck", er, I mean, uh, Package CAR. Now, wipe your brow cuz that's the most work you've ever done in your life".

D

Dis-organized Labor

QUOTE]

That's kinda funny. I've seen TAW people sitting around the building watching part time sups work.

You said it's funny how part time sups solve the problems. Could you find better solutions to the problems....

You broke the rules by posting. Obviously no regard for Intergrity

whiskey

Unloaders,

I
A good unloader is worth his weight in gold.