Unreported accident

jfh888

recently this non reported accident was due to a driver not knowing he supposedly made contact with another vechile but was unaware until he noticed someone sprinting after his packagecar in jeans after the accuser notified the driver that he believed his car was hit by the ups driver the ups driver went back to look and see if that had happened when they observed the supposedly hit vechile there was no noticeable damage but the mirror on the accusers vehicle was a folding mirror about an inch moved from stuck completely out the driver and accuser noticed no damage but ups is trying to terminate the driver what are members thoughts?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
recently this non reported accident was due to a driver not knowing he supposedly made contact with another vechile but was unaware until he noticed someone sprinting after his packagecar in jeans after the accuser notified the driver that he believed his car was hit by the ups driver the ups driver went back to look and see if that had happened when they observed the supposedly hit vechile there was no noticeable damage but the mirror on the accusers vehicle was a folding mirror about an inch moved from stuck completely out the driver and accuser noticed no damage but ups is trying to terminate the driver what are members thoughts?
You ever hear of a period it goes at the END of a sentence. You should have called your management to let them know of the accusations. Hope you have a strong local, good luck.

jfh888

You ever hear of a period it goes at the END of a sentence. You should have called your management to let them know of the accusations. Hope you have a strong local, good luck.
We do but I think it is understood now just curious the driver is well liked but curious from how he sounds

jfh888

I'm extremely confused, somehow this has been moved to someone being on drugs. I am new, I wasn't aware that if I used no punctuation I would be put on blast. I hope you all have a good day and if anyone can give helpful information that would be great.

scooby0048

Jesus, how do these people go to bed at night and remember to breath? Waking up must be even more difficult having to open your eyes AND breath. Yet, they can figure out how to sign up to a site, quote others, and start a thread.

I suddenly get the feeling Ashton Kutcher is gonna jump out of a van laughing.

jfh888

The driver told me he didn't call management because he believed he was just being accused, he also stated that if it happened again he knows to notify them next time. You don't seem very helpful, that's ok. You could have just ignored the post. I clearly stated at the begining of this that I was looking for a MEMBERS tHOUGHTS!!!!

scooby0048

I'm extremely confused, somehow this has been moved to someone being on drugs. I am new, I wasn't aware that if I used no punctuation I would be put on blast. I hope you all have a good day and if anyone can give helpful information that would be great.
Are you an idiot? Then don't act like one and stop lying. I gave you the best information...you should have told your management team when it happened.

scooby0048

The driver told me he didn't call management because he believed he was just being accused, he also stated that if it happened again he knows to notify them next time. You don't seem very helpful, that's ok. You could have just ignored the post. I clearly stated at the begining of this that I was looking for a MEMBERS tHOUGHTS!!!!

You're lying but that's ok. I hope they fire you for not reporting it. Next time you tell the story, leave out the part about the guy wearing jeans, it's a dead giveaway the story is about you. Again, good luck, I'm done talking to a liar.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Are you an idiot? Then don't act like one and stop lying. I gave you the best information...you should have told your management team when it happened.
hook.jpg

jfh888

You're lying but that's ok. I hope they fire you for not reporting it. Next time you tell the story, leave out the part about the guy wearing jeans, it's a dead giveaway the story is about you. Again, good luck, I'm done talking to a liar.
It honestly isn't about me but good talk loser