Unsafe driving

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
...much the same as sleeping with the swim team paid off for you...
I take it you didn't make the swim team..i can certainly see why..
images-5.jpeg

VonDutch

Bite your tongue, Missy
He's not much of a debater...the minute someone proves him wrong...he just won't respond. Heaven forbid someone else knows something and he doesn't...lol. It must shatter whats left of his ego.

It's ok, thx. He'll have to become a man many times over before he shows me something I can't handle.

upssouth

Lol sure you will. I haven't seen one driver retire in the last 5 years, and that's working in an 80 driver center, 7 center building. They all say that!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Lol sure you will. I haven't seen one driver retire in the last 5 years, and that's working in an 80 driver center, 7 center building. They all say that!

Started in April 1989 while still on terminal leave from the Air Force. Fast forward 30 years to early 2019. We have to have 30 years of service and be at least 55 in order to qualify for a full (normal) pension. House will be paid off----no debt----you can bet your ass I am gone.

upssouth

Started in April 1989 while still on terminal leave from the Air Force. Fast forward 30 years to early 2019. We have to have 30 years of service and be at least 55 in order to qualify for a full (normal) pension. House will be paid off----no debt----you can bet your ass I am gone.

I work with guys that started in 1977. Lots of guys started in 81/82 show up everyday and complain but won't call it quits. I've got near 11 years, almost 29. Starting at 18, I guess ill do 25 more and be gone.