Unusual/crazy stuff while on the clock

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You're delivering and this young lass needs some suntan lotion applied to prevent a sunburn and you tell me your not gonna help her out because you're too busy getting to that next stop?

images
Sure I would help.......if I had some break left

rod

Retired 22 years
You're delivering and this young lass needs some suntan lotion applied to prevent a sunburn and you tell me your not gonna help her out because you're too busy getting to that next stop?

images

I'm thinking she would ask someone other than a sweaty UPS driver with dirty hands from handling filthy cardboard boxes all day to rub the lotion.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!

images
I hate to ever disagree Cach ,,but a crazy :censored2: could change her mind,call UPS and say she was touched by me !! although she would be put in the ManTank !!

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

images
If she would kindly roll over onto her back I would most certainly apply a little lotion.
Even if it meant blowing my pickup compliance.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Applying lotion to the semi-nude body of an attractive female customer would trigger a fairly immediate Driver Release, which a Service Provider should be on the clock for. As a Service Provider, I would also willing to perform (by the methods, of course) a thorough Driver Followup. Service is all we have to sell.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Overpaid Union Thug

Unfortunately, I can't discuss the few crazy things that I experienced while working on twilight or reload because it would more than likely give away my identity to anyone in my area that was around then or at least heard about them. I've remained anonymous on this site for a decade and a half and still want to keep it that way. As far as driving goes.....I guess I've had nothing but boring routes like over9five.

brostalss

Every April Fools I say I'm either retiring, changing routes, or going feeder. Works every year.

I see plenty of kids smoking dope in their cars, saw a couple getting it on at 10:15am in the back seat.

One of these days I want to bring in a can of Sea Foam Motor Treatment, suck it in the intake and do a lap around this business cul-de-sac. Ohh the white smoke would be plentiful. And with an exhaust on each side. Hehe.