Unusual places you have delivered to......

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I delivered a cell phone once to a guy who was living in a tipi. No plumbing, no electric, no cable, just a tipi. I asked him how he was going to charge the phone, he told me he had ordered a solar panel phone charger off of Amazon.com and that I would be delivering it the next day. He was right. Gotta love modern technology.

over9five

Staff member
I delivered a cell phone once to a guy who was living in a tipi. No plumbing, no electric, no cable, just a tipi. I asked him how he was going to charge the phone, he told me he had ordered a solar panel phone charger off of Amazon.com and that I would be delivering it the next day. He was right. Gotta love modern technology.
Sober can find anyone. He told me this was the address on the package:

Joe Littletree
1 Days Walk as the wolf runs toward big mountain
Follow stream till you come to bears den (empty right now)
Third tipi on left. Ring doorbell.
​Oregon, USA

KBlakk

Overworked & Underpaid

Did he place the order using a smoke signal? And in case he's not in tomorrow where do you DR the charger to? LoL

I had to deliver to a biker gang spot.... It was an old warehouse in the woods.... 20 bikers playing pool and boozing... kinda of scary

oldngray

nowhere special
Delivering to a rendering plant. The smell is so bad you have to hold your breath a mile away. The employees sit inside an air conditioned control tower.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Delivering to a rendering plant. The smell is so bad you have to hold your breath a mile away. The employees sit inside an air conditioned control tower.

got one of those nearby. on hot days it is overpowering. its's like a combination of sewage and barbecue.