UPS’s New Contract With Teamsters Removes Strike Threat

Here on the west coast we have no idea what the new contract has in it! What are the changes? Do we still have the right to file 9/5 for drivers working over 9 1/2 hours for 3 consecutive days regardless to weather or not they have there own bid route? Has the grievence procedure been changed? How will these new changes affect UPSer's with more than 25 years? HOW THE HELL CAN ANYONE VOTE ON SOMETHING THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Here on the west coast we have no idea what the new contract has in it! What are the changes? Do we still have the right to file 9/5 for drivers working over 9 1/2 hours for 3 consecutive days regardless to weather or not they have there own bid route? Has the grievence procedure been changed? How will these new changes affect UPSer's with more than 25 years? HOW THE HELL CAN ANYONE VOTE ON SOMETHING THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!

You'll get to vote in June.

I doubt if even the Teamsters or UPS really understand what is in the contract yet (Terms and Conditions).

What has been agreed to is at high level and now the lawyers put the bullet-points into contractual language.

Experienced negotiators know that verbal agreements get clarified once it gets put in legal language.

If anyone was to publish the Tentative Agreement (not the contract) at this time, the only thing for sure is that the terms and conditions in the contact would be different than what was in the TA.

Over here at ups freight we got a dick deal where voting NO on it **** them $2,50 for five yrs and insurince is going up lol did the teamsters even fight for a good contact wtf

Over here at ups freight it's $2,50 for five yrs top out is 4yrs now insurince is going up union dues going up so r we even getting a rise. Did the teamsters even fight for us wtf where voting NO over here where going too strike see if r brothers at ups ground backs us up and strike too

Hoaxter!.... I have been here a few times and I am all ready tired of your crap. Why dont you pick up your golf clubs and find something more constructive with your life!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hoaxter!.... I have been here a few times and I am all ready tired of your crap. Why dont you pick up your golf clubs and find something more constructive with your life!

Must be a Full-timer feeling guilty about all the times you have screwed the Part-timers.
That's OK because you should feel guilty.
If it helps to lash out at me to deal with your guilt, I'm OK with that.

​PS - I don't play golf.