UPS — Pre-load

Lol

Bruh, with that response you might want to get with a union steward tomorrow and go over some things with him or her. Be sure to bring up Chally's question that you seem to think is irrelevant. :happy:
No thanks, bruh

Lol

Would you mind sharing why you want to become a package slave for the remainder of your life? You're only 20..surely you have better aspirations than this?

And don't call me Shirley.
My intention for ups initially was to become a package handler until 2015 to be a driver, just to get my foot in the door and I needed a job also. I'm a sorter and I'm enjoying what I do so far

J

jibbs

No thanks, bruh

So you won't ask the people you're supposed to, but you'll come on here and ask random friend*ers for their opinion? My opinion is to shut your mouth in your first 30 days. Stick it out for 30, and then what you have to say starts to matter. If you can't bring yourself to ask questions at work, why would you ask questions ABOUT work to people you don't work with? Our answers are likely to be much less reasonable than the people responsible for you while you're on UPS' time.

smile*'s retarded. man. You had an orientation for a reason. You have management for a reason. You have union stewards for a reason. You have a national contract for a reason.

None of those reasons are to come online and be like, "So hey guys, can I stick to my same spot forever? Like, I bet you guys would be able to give me a better answer than the person who assigns my work for the day."

Really, man? Man the :censored2: up and ask a question in person. This internet :censored2: doesn't always work out the way you might expect.

Lol

So you won't ask the people you're supposed to, but you'll come on here and ask random friend*ers for their opinion? My opinion is to shut your mouth in your first 30 days. Stick it out for 30, and then what you have to say starts to matter. If you can't bring yourself to ask questions at work, why would you ask questions ABOUT work to people you don't work with? Our answers are likely to be much less reasonable than the people responsible for you while you're on UPS' time.

smile*'s retarded. man. You had an orientation for a reason. You have management for a reason. You have union stewards for a reason. You have a national contract for a reason.

None of those reasons are to come online and be like, "So hey guys, can I stick to my same spot forever? Like, I bet you guys would be able to give me a better answer than the person who assigns my work for the day."

Really, man? Man the :censored2: up and ask a question in person. This internet :censored2: doesn't always work out the way you might expect.
It's a forum. I see opinions and different answers. It's not like I don't ask the same questions at work...Watch your mouth

J

jibbs

It's a forum. I see opinions and different answers. It's not like I don't ask the same questions at work...Watch your mouth

You watch it for me, pussyyyyyyyyyyy.

Just got off the phone with your supe, bruh. You might as well not even go in tomorrow.

AndUPSER

Seniority does matter because it determines when you can start driving. Just because you will be 21 next year doesn't mean you can drive. Talk with a union rep to determine what the current wait is for full time driving. Also look at Saturday air and air exception work.

J

jibbs

Seniority does matter because it determines when you can start driving. Just because you will be 21 next year doesn't mean you can drive. Talk with a union rep to determine what the current wait is for full time driving. Also look at Saturday air and air exception work.

No, no, no, that's irrelevant! It doesn't matter, man. That's how it works but it's all irrelevant, see:

It's advice that I already knew. It's irrelevant.

I don't know why these geniuses ask questions to begin with, seeing as how they already know the answer they're going to convince themselves is true.

AndUPSER

Also, in my building at least, this is summer seasonal hiring time right now. You may be rehired after labor day, and your seniority date will be the day after labor day, 9/2/2014. So that's another question to ask your union rep.

AndUPSER

No, no, no, that's irrelevant! It doesn't matter, man. That's how it works but it's all irrelevant, see:

I don't know why these geniuses ask questions to begin with, seeing as how they already know the answer they're going to convince themselves is true.

Haha, i know. Trying to reinforce YOUR advice by letting him know driving is determined by seniority.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It's advice that I already knew. It's irrelevant.
Pardon me....it IS your 2nd day...you
must know everything. Like IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U said....you'll be my new PT sup in 6 months' time...lol
homer-simpson-bush-gif.gif

J

jibbs

Duuuuuuude, you've been there a day and you don't know Mark? :censored2:, man, friend* a union steward, you just need to pay more attention or something, man. You sure you were workin' at UPS this morning?