UPS — Pre-load

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Started when I was 18. I guess I'm an exception. The job gets suck sometimes, but nothing good in life comes easy.
Yes MOST (there are exceptions) just don't want to work that hard.

Last driver off the street I heard about was a tow truck driver previously. Day 2 alone he told them I'm not working this hard my whole life I don't care what you pay me and walked out.

Brownslave688

You know I'm not a proponent at all of a tiered wage scale but if this generation would rather do less work and make $25 an hour maybe that's what needs to be done.

PT Car Washer

You know I'm not a proponent at all of a tiered wage scale but if this generation would rather do less work and make $25 an hour maybe that's what needs to be done.
I have heard that before. Just look at the PT ranks for your answer. New hires work a lot harder then I ever had to for 1/3 of my pay. Would be the same if FT drivers went to a two tier wage system.

Brownslave688

I have heard that before. Just look at the PT ranks for your answer. New hires work a lot harder then I ever had to for 1/3 of my pay. Would be the same if FT drivers went to a two tier wage system.
Yeah in a perfect world less pay would mean less work but this is ups.