TNT Tomorrow not Today:happy2:

DS

Fenderbender
unusually picky supervisors
uncommonly preposterous stopcounts
underpaid preload syndrome
urgent poo shuttler
uncerimoniously pulled out of service

when i was a loader, my supervisor would always tell me i wasn't going fast enough, so i would remind him that UPS stood for "United Parcel SERVICE" not "United PEICES-PER-HOUR Service"

I have to agree with your boss--not too much service associated with the loader position. Get 'em in and go home.

wow... there's more wrong with that than you apparently realize...

so you're saying that if i load all my LouKy packages into buffalo, it won't effect service as long as i load them quickly so you can go home?

if you rush someone, they'll make mistakes, and ANY mistake between pickup and delivery can potentially effect whether or not service is met on a package! i'm there to provide a service, no to provide my supervisor with astounding numbers on his time sheets... inside sups tend to forget about the customers (and safety) because of their numbers...

united pieces-per-hour service for life!

P

pickup

what's with all these acronyms that make fun of the fine company you people work for ?

U
People
Suck

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
wow... there's more wrong with that than you apparently realize...

so you're saying that if i load all my LouKy packages into buffalo, it won't effect service as long as i load them quickly so you can go home?

if you rush someone, they'll make mistakes, and ANY mistake between pickup and delivery can potentially effect whether or not service is met on a package! i'm there to provide a service, no to provide my supervisor with astounding numbers on his time sheets... inside sups tend to forget about the customers (and safety) because of their numbers...

united pieces-per-hour service for life!

He's not management :wink2:.....I think he's saying that most loads are not loaded correctly

SteveUPS

U= Use
P= Purolator
S= Stupid

The one I get sooooooo tired of hearing is 'hey did you hear UPS and fed ex are joining forces? yeah there calling it Fed Up' I have heard that one about 100 times in my 7 years....first time funny not so much anymore