UPS and IBT are in bed together

LeadBelly

Banned
Well I'm not TDU.... and could care less about TDU. Every time a member complains about the non-representation by the union....there is always a guilty person calling that member TDU. I'm sick of that too. You don't have to be TDU... to be a dues paying member that's sick of the shady Ness going on. I'm glad we are in the UPS/IBT PLAN. But the business agents don't need to be in that plan. You can be taking money from a company that you represent the members from......that's called racketeering.
Dude you are Tdu. We know it. Now you are using reverse psychology.

upsbrown-2009

So what your saying is once the horse is to old to run the company put s the horse out to pasture...? Meaning the members are the horse's and the Jockeys are the management . Where does the trainer come in and negotiate (BA) a better deal so the horse can finish the rest of the race .....?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Here is what I think,
During this election, there are a lot of bloggers thinking they will dictate the voting by outlandish lies and mistruths. Have you filed charges against your representatives for failure to represent? I bet you this is a made up claim to try to get people stirred up.

Sheep DAWG

Nope sure not TDU. But you sure sound like one of those union leaders that have sold out their members lead belly. You must have some good deals that you are worried about crashing down if Hoffa loses. Campaign all you want, the members are guilty of being to tolerant of poor representation, they aren't stupid though...the deals are over.

Sheep DAWG

All I ever hear wide load and lead belly say to everyone who speaks against poor representation....the scream TDU....seriously guys, I don't support Hoffa nor do I support Fred nor Tim. I support term limits and and end to corrupt practices. But I do support change. I don't need TDU nor you to influence my decision on voting. I'm voting for change, because what we have ain't working no more. I kind of agree with burrhead....I would be a better president. Because I'm tired of the bs

Sheep DAWG

Well with my 30 plus years as a union member, I assure you, I have fought many battles from the pits of hell . LOL, and comparing me to Fred , shows your ignorance. I've watched yours and lead bell'ys post for a long time, never been impressed at all. I have more experience than you 2 put together. " it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak up and remove all doubt " there is a good lesson in that saying,,,, for myself as well. I'm not here to bash anyone. But I remember what a strong local and international we once had. I'm not bashing Hoffa, at one time he was a fighter. No Office, no matter what it is,,,serves the people well without term limits. CHANGE is good.

LagunaBrown

Sniff snif....you Crack me up laguna. What are you 4 ? 5 maybe. Tomorrow is a school day. You need your rest.
Ok. Then tomorrow you bring something to teach us that is backed with proof instead of accusations and opinions. Good night Shemp dawg.

Last edited:

LeadBelly

Banned
Nope sure not TDU. But you sure sound like one of those union leaders that have sold out their members lead belly. You must have some good deals that you are worried about crashing down if Hoffa loses. Campaign all you want, the members are guilty of being to tolerant of poor representation, they aren't stupid though...the deals are over.
Says you .

Last edited by a moderator:

LeadBelly

Banned
Well with my 30 plus years as a union member, I assure you, I have fought many battles from the pits of hell . LOL, and comparing me to Fred , shows your ignorance. I've watched yours and lead bell'ys post for a long time, never been impressed at all. I have more experience than you 2 put together. " it's better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak up and remove all doubt " there is a good lesson in that saying,,,, for myself as well. I'm not here to bash anyone. But I remember what a strong local and international we once had. I'm not bashing Hoffa, at one time he was a fighter. No Office, no matter what it is,,,serves the people well without term limits. CHANGE is good.
You do know it sounds ignorant to say you have more experience that someone else? What's next your dad can beat up my dad? You got a girlfriend in another state? Just from you popping up on a message board you are better than someone else. Okay.