UPS and wage garnishment

U

uber

This may vary from local to local but most locals offer legal services. There is a fee schedule that they will cover depending upon the service being used. When I got divorced the union covered the lawyer in full. When I bought my house the union covered my lawyer up to $400--had I chosen one of their lawyers they would have paid in full. You should have received a booklet from your local covering legal services.

The Union wouldn't have given you that lawyer had they known how much garbage you talk about them.

U

uber

His name is Dave in Plattsburg, NY and he has posted his picture (most times with clothes on) ... I think the Union knows who he is and how he feels.

I'll contact their local. Can we get a last name, too. Makes things a little easier. I'm not sure everybody associated spends much time on this board.

U

uber

The true test of a mans notoriety is speaking only his first name and people know of who you speak.

Being notorious for posting on a message board related to one's job sounds like something a person with underlying issues would do.

How sad.

Indecisi0n

I try to picture what NY looks like and this picture always pops into my head:

b30e955a_grumpy_old_man.jpeg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
If me calling him out for being a jackass on the internet is construed as 'obsessed', sure.

You sticking up for him is kinda cute though :)

Not sure I understand how observing that the Pot (you) calling the kettle (Upstate) black is taking up for the kettle but your thought processes have escaped me it the past.

I was trying to be clever so that can be construed as being "cute", at least by you.

U

uber

Not sure I understand how observing that the Pot (you) calling the kettle (Upstate) black is taking up for the kettle but your thought processes have escaped me it the past.

I was trying to be clever so that can be construed as being "cute", at least by you.

I'm still having a hard time understanding why a guy in management gives two ****s about a Union board.

But, cool beans. More power to ya.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I'm still having a hard time understanding why a guy in management gives two ****s about a Union board.

But, cool beans. More power to ya.

This thread is in UPS Discussions forum not the UPS Union Issues forum.
This site is for all UPSers and FedExers and anyone in general.

As with most young people, you seem to think the world revolves around you and you happen to be a Union employee.
I understand your apparent confusion.

Johney

Back on topic. Let me get this straight driver gives girl some type of STD and she want's $500,for what? Just because he said he would? That was her first mistake. Sorry 2nd, should have been more careful. After reading what she posted I can't really see him owing her a dime. Unless it's HIV he gave her and I believe that's a Felony for not informing your partner you are infected,what in the hell is this all about?

U

uber

This thread is in UPS Discussions forum not the UPS Union Issues forum.
This site is for all UPSers and FedExers and anyone in general.

As with most young people, you seem to think the world revolves around you and you happen to be a Union employee.
I understand your apparent confusion.

Well you appear to be the only management person on this forum. It seems like you and Upstate love giving each other the reach around quite often.

Par for the course.