UPS Aptitude Test Difficulty?

I'm a loader with a Bachelor or Arts degree. A supervisor told me there are positions available for people with degrees and he told me to attend a meeting next week to learn more. There is some kind of aptitude test. I'm sure I'll be OK with it, but I've never been great at math. I'm wondering if I need to re-learn how to do long division and basic algebra and math by hand. What do you think? Anyone take this test?

Thanks.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Q. If Bob delivers his route 12 minutes early one day and 15 minutes late the next, what is his average stops per hour?

A. Doesn't matter. Bob is a worthless dog out to screw the company.

Re-Raise

If you are able to arbitrarily come up with a predicted result while completely ignoring any inputs or the existing rules of nature.. then you should be fine.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
As long as you are 18 and have no conscious and can yell and scream good you can skip the pt crap and go straight to a full time on road soup!!!! No experience required!!!!

alwaysoverallowed

Heck no the MAPP tests aren't hard, it's basic. I think if you're young without kids going into FT managment is a great idea if you're smart enough to move up the ranks quickly or if you plan on just getting experience here then moving on. I've heard more on-roads wish they could be drivers again then drivers wishing to be sups.

UPSGUY72

I'm a loader with a Bachelor or Arts degree. A supervisor told me there are positions available for people with degrees and he told me to attend a meeting next week to learn more. There is some kind of aptitude test. I'm sure I'll be OK with it, but I've never been great at math. I'm wondering if I need to re-learn how to do long division and basic algebra and math by hand. What do you think? Anyone take this test?

Thanks.

Your not special. They will ask anyone that will follow there instruction without questions to become a PT degree or no degree. How long have you been working at UPS usually they ask people in there first month of working for UPS is they want to be PT Sup they know if they wait to long to ask the person will have already caught onto the fact the being a PT Sup is basically a Dead end job.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Thanks.
You will get more relevant answers if you post this in the UPS Partners.
Also, if you know whether these are P/T or friend/T positions will get you more specific answers.

icu

for who you are !
Aptitude is everything, no wait that's Attitude. Its got nothing to do with math and everything to do with attitude. Show no attitude and you'll do fine !!!

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
If it's like the rest of the tests Ups gives. You get the answers anyways. Don't sweat it. 100% or you get to retake it till you do

Johnny Paycheck

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
My PT Sup has worked for the company for over 4 years. And if you ask him, he'll straight up tell you that he would not do it again if given the chance.