UPS Aptitude Test Difficulty?

HBGPreloader

It depends on the job.
From what I've seen and heard, don't waste your time if it's a PT position because the PT supervisors are babysitters more than supervisors. I would use another word to better describe the position (that sound like beach) but it would likely be censored.
If they're talking about a full time position, be even more careful because they're likely looking for a scapegoat or a sacrificial lamb.
What's the worst that could happen though? :)

Catatonic

Nine Lives
It depends on the job.
From what I've seen and heard, don't waste your time if it's a PT position because the PT supervisors are babysitters more than supervisors. I would use another word to better describe the position (that sound like beach) but it would likely be censored.
If they're talking about a full time position, be even more careful because they're likely looking for a scapegoat or a sacrificial lamb.
What's the worst that could happen though? :)
Some beach!

mademan

Can someone explain what's will be on the twilight supervisor exam? I'm told that it's addition and subtraction and some scenario questions is this true?? I would like to study if possible.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Z

ZQXC

One of our feeder drivers heard there was going to be a drug test, and he studied for three days.

J

jibbs

Lol it's that easy huh???

Sent using BrownCafe App

With the subtle hints of anxiety in your posting pattern and anxiousness to get an answer here, I don't think you'd handle the stress of management well at all. I know, I know, that's an assumption and a hastily made one at that, but :censored2:, dude, if you can't handle walking into a basic maths test blind it's going to be a rough couple of months for you.

This is a forum focused on non-management topics. It's likely that most of us have no clue what specifically is on an aptitude test to get into management. Head on over here, http://www.browncafe.com/community/forums/ups-partners.70/, they should be able to sort you out no problem.